Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical   Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 pm

I kinda of wanted to laugh out loud ... well... I did laugh out loud when I read this artical

click here

Because I feel like what she said is the opposite of what she is doing but that is just me Laughing
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical   Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 pm

I do not need to see it YES JP say one thing that she has or will do on TVD but it never happens the way she say or the way it needs to but she some how thinks that it does .One of many reasons why seasons 3 was the load of crap it was
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical   Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 pm

I just had to laugh when I read it... because for me it doesn't feel honest at all.

Don't get me wrong I like Delena as strange as some people have told me, I like Delena. I use to be how I am with Bamon ( I will never feel for Delena what Ifeel for Bamon though Very Happy) I like the idea of them from the start. However I like my tv shows to run their own path... I don't want to have an effect on the way a show turns out because... I'm not getting paid for it so I'll just keep my thoughts to the forums.

When the Delena fever started to pcik up it became so ... so...so , so, so, so clear that JP was catering to those loud voices of the fandom. What I think is really funny is that many people love Delena and like them like myself but I don't think that other ships and crackship are fewer in number. It just that they don't have the same kind of presents at times on the interwebs.

JP has made it clear how much she loves Delena... so to still back and say the things she said is just funny... because we know it
's not true. She caters to those who like the sames things she like ( klause and Caroline is another Delena) if you like what she likes your golden. If you don't you bette sit back and deal with it.

Sooner or later the kind of thinking she has is going to bite her in the butt.

Ok... I think my rant is over lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical   Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical Empty

Back to top Go down

Juile Plec in When Twitter Fans Steer TV artical
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: General Show Discussion-
Jump to: