Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Favorite Episode?! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Favorite Episode?! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Favorite Episode?! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Favorite Episode?! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Favorite Episode?! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Favorite Episode?! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Favorite Episode?! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Favorite Episode?! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Favorite Episode?! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Favorite Episode?! Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Favorite Episode?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 am

What's your favorite episode so far? TVD has had some amazing episodes, and some complete fail episodes and everything in between. What has been your favorite episode, or moment on the show and why?

I will start off...

My favorite episode is 2.18, The Last Dance. This episode you can see how passionate and loyal Bonnie is, the way she was willing to die for Elena just really wow'd me. I would love to know more on the backdrop of their friendship and why they are so willing to die for each other at such a young age. The scene where Bonnie is fighting "Klaus" and she turns and look at Elena, gets me every time. Also, this episode had some awesome Bamon scenes. From the dance, to him picking her up and putting her in the trunk (lol).
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 am

Mine goes back to season 1 and that is History Repeating.
I have always loved that episode.

I'm a Bonnie fan so I loved that it was Bonnie centric and I loved the little friendship moments that it had between Bonnie/Caroline/Elena but I didn't like the ending bit with Bonnie and Elena. Bonnie nearly died yet she was comforting Elena for getting dumped? No
And I adored the brotherly moments between Damon and Stefan I love you
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

If I had to pick one it would be The End of The Affair... I love PW and I thought that it was so great that we got to see a little bit into Stefan and what he was like. Because lets be honest who he was is how he turely is. I'm not saying Stefan need to go all crazy ripper on people but he trys so hard to control his blood lust and it is so clear that he struggles.

3.03 we got to see a diffrent side of him. He was no longer this brooding vampire but he was someone that knew how to have a good time. Someone that wanted to enjoy this new life of his. For some reason he thought that the only way he could ever be loved is if he denied himself that which keeps him alive. Thus giving us the good Stefan. I loved that we got to learn about Stefan and we got to understand him a little better while he was still The Ripper.

I would love to have more on Stefan maybe him even going rouge for a bit, I want him to have the Ripper swag without all the killing. Because if Damon can do it I'm sure Stefan can
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
Ripper2.0

Ripper2.0

Team : Salvatore

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm

My top 3 are

162 Candles

season 1 finale

I forget the episode, but when Damon kidnapped Elena and took her to Georgia, that's where the true love connection began for them
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:53 pm

3x05 - the reckoning...wow. What an amazing episode! I think it was the whole '20 minutes on the clock' theme that I loved. Or maybe cause I was so scared that Tyler was gonna die but then he was okay.. Anyway I just love that episode I love you

Other brilliant episodes; 1x17, 1x22, 2x03, 2x07, 2x08, 2x20, 2x21, 3x01, 3x02, 3x07, 3x19, 3x21 & 3x22 Smile
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 pm

I really love the Reckoning as well. When I rewatch season 3, I always start with that episode lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode?!   Favorite Episode?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Episode?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: General Show Discussion-
Jump to: