Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie and Klaus

Go down 
+2
YumYumOnigiri
torilee07
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 am

First topic message reminder :

The Bennett Witch and the Hybrid! I love you
=
Klonnie! cheers

bounce (that is my new fave emoticon btw! it has this serious expression but is continually bouncing LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I read somewhere on tumblr about Bonnie and Klaus's dynamic will change. What do you guys think about that?
They did say that Klaus will owe her for saving his life so I hope they will do something in the Klaus/Bonnie department. Not necessarily romantic, but something. But I don't want it to have anything to do with Caroline No
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Hmm, that would be interesting then. Klaus owing Bonnie? I like it!

I wonder if the others will feel some thanks to Bonnie for saving their ass, once again? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Hmm, that would be interesting then. Klaus owing Bonnie? I like it!

I wonder if the others will feel some thanks to Bonnie for saving their ass, once again? Probably not.
I doubt it my bb is always so unappreciated! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Could you guys imagine if Bonnie somehow developed a crush on Klaus? But he doesn't even notice her because of his obsession with Caroline? Until one day he gets tired of chasing after Caroline and notices Bonnie's crush on him?

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

haha I might turn that into a one-shot!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

It would probably be cute but I don't ship Klaus with anyone really lol. If he turned himself around, maybe. But I'm forever Bamon silent

However, after that panel with JoMo gushing about Kat, I was almost convinced lol.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm

I get that. I don't really like the change in Klaus since his interest in Caroline but maybe a little fling between Bonnie and Klaus would be cool. Especially if she's going to take a darker path this season.

And I'm Bamon too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Yea I like Klaus, just not this rushed mess he has going on with Caroline.

But I can't wait to see that first conversation between Klonnie when she brings him back from his dessication and back in his own body. Should be interesting to watch those two on screen.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm

One of the very few things I am looking forward to this season. I'm interested to know what exactly they mean by the dynamic changing between them. I wouldn't mind if maybe they became allies considering this new big bad coming to town.

Couple you imagine if Klaus saved Bonnie's life? I would love for that to happen and I really think it could since she saved his Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

I think that he will probably have a new respect for Bonnie because he sees that she can handle her own. He knows already that she is sick of being pushed around, so he will probably use that to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:08 pm

torilee07 wrote:
One of the very few things I am looking forward to this season. I'm interested to know what exactly they mean by the dynamic changing between them. I wouldn't mind if maybe they became allies considering this new big bad coming to town.

Couple you imagine if Klaus saved Bonnie's life? I would love for that to happen and I really think it could since she saved his Very Happy

Any thing klonnie related should be fun to watch Very Happy

For the life of me I can't think what the dynamic change would be, I first I thought it may have something to do with Caroline but I really don't think so.

The only think I keep seeing is Klaus pushing Bonnie over to the dark side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:45 am

I would be completely okay with Klaus pushing Bonnie to the dark side Very Happy

I too hope that their change in dynamic won't have anything to do with Caroline. I would hate for Bonnie to suddenly think Klaus is good enough for her best friend lol!
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:31 pm

torilee07 wrote:
I would be completely okay with Klaus pushing Bonnie to the dark side Very Happy

I too hope that their change in dynamic won't have anything to do with Caroline. I would hate for Bonnie to suddenly think Klaus is good enough for her best friend lol!

Knowing Bonnie I just don't see her saying ... Hey it ok if you date the crazy murder guy. if it make you happy I happy for you. No just couldn't see it lol.

I do like the idea of Klaus pushing Bonnie to the dark side ( I keep thinking of starwars when I read that lol) It would account for the change in their dynamic as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Yea I think it will be him to urge her to do dark magic, of course he would use it in his advantage though Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea I think it will be him to urge her to do dark magic, of course he would use it in his advantage though Rolling Eyes
one of the downsides. For once I just wish that someone would have honest intentions for Bonnie Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 pm

torilee07 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
one of the downsides. For once I just wish that someone would have honest intentions for Bonnie Crying or Very sad

It would be nice... I guess we will just have to wait for that to happen. One day Wink
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 pm

I just have so many Klonnie feels right now!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know I've said this before but I really hope that they don't use the change in dynamic between Klonnie to push Klaroline. That would be a massive slap in the face to Klonnie fans and Bamon fans already received that in the season 3 finale when they turned a book Bamon scene into a show Delena scene Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm

It's my 100th post so I had to put it on a topic that i loved!

bounce bounce bounce 100!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Lol yay tori!

I could see them teaming up when she goes dark, but I can't see it happening since Julie said Bonnie goes dark but won't go against her friends.

But maybe he does save her life and that's how the dynamic changes because even though she saved his life she only did so to save her friends so i don't see why that would change the dynamic. Which makes me think of a spoiler about Klaus and blood in episode 2 and also Bonnie so maybe there is a connection.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Lol yay tori!

I could see them teaming up when she goes dark, but I can't see it happening since Julie said Bonnie goes dark but won't go against her friends.

But maybe he does save her life and that's how the dynamic changes because even though she saved his life she only did so to save her friends so i don't see why that would change the dynamic. Which makes me think of a spoiler about Klaus and blood in episode 2 and also Bonnie so maybe there is a connection.

Well then what the hell is the point Mad If she is messing with dark magic why can't she go bad as well. I don't want her to hurt her friends but it would have made for some great tv...*sighs*

if Klaus does save her life, it would have to be a very big deal because I just can't see their dynamic changing because of that... not after everything he has put them through.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm

About Bonnie in the 2nd episode
Spoiler:
Anyone think there is a possibility that is Klaus maybe? Or Damon even? I think Damon more likely but I hope it's klaus!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

I don't know see it being Klaus because I don't think she would trust him to come inside her house, I feel like it's Damon. At least, I hope it is.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:11 pm

torilee07 wrote:
About Bonnie in the 2nd episode
Spoiler:
Anyone think there is a possibility that is Klaus maybe? Or Damon even? I think Damon more likely but I hope it's klaus!

I feel like it will be Damon but it could be Klaus ( but I doubt it because he is still in Tylers body) I would love for it to be Damon.... oh... has Stefan been invited into her home yet, maybe it is him ?
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 pm

The more I think about it, the more I think it is Abby.

It's said
Spoiler:

And Klaus, Damon or Stefan would be far to good for Bonnie fans so it will probably be someone disappointing like Abby lol!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Has Persia White filmed any episodes that we know of? I don't think it's her, I think it will be either Klaus or Damon. Why else would they spoil it, if it was someone like Stefan, who cares? LOL. And that episode Stefan will be dealing mostly with Elena.

The person returning is in episode 1 and I think it will be either Ghost Alaric or Uncle John. I really think it will be Damon though, and feel like he is going to confide in her as well, she is the most unexpected choice IMO. I also, have a slight feeling it may be Klaus, and he may threaten her or something but then again, why would he need to come INSIDE of her house?

I think it will be Damon because there really isn't any spoilers about him, as I think he will be dealing with mythology and stuff and that's why he goes to Bonnie. That's my theory lol

I'm going to be optimistic and say Damon
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

I don't really know TBH, just a guess because for Bonnie they usually get us excited for something then it turns out to be really disappointing.
Crying or Very sad

Meanwhile, JP really wants to continue slapping Klonnie fans in the face with this new spoiler
Spoiler:
How dare he demand anything of her. Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-