Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
GOSSIP GIRL EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
GOSSIP GIRL Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

GOSSIP GIRL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm

For the fans of Gossip Girl.
Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 pm

I was a fan at the beginning, but with time it got kind of blaah Crying or Very sad

I hope they do something great with Georgina in the end, I like her. queen
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Right I used to love it, but after season 4, I am not into it as much as I used to be. I still like the show and will watch the final season though.
Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 pm

I hated the Dan-Blair coupling Evil or Very Mad ... it was weird and unnatural IMO. I apologize to those who ship and love them, but it didn't sit well with me.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 pm

pivoe wrote:
I hated the Dan-Blair coupling Evil or Very Mad ... it was weird and unnatural IMO. I apologize to those who ship and love them, but it didn't sit well with me.

I'm right there with you! It was awkward, I liked them being friends but anything more was weird and gross IMO. Glad that's over.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Team : Stefan

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
pivoe wrote:

I'm right there with you! It was awkward, I liked them being friends but anything more was weird and gross IMO. Glad that's over.

Me either.
Back to top Go down
http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I am more excited for this final season of GG than I am about TVD. GG got their old writers back, and the spoilers I heard have been great, TVD is getting me more irritating and imo JP has somewhat given her first episode away, GG while giving us spoilers has been so vague and mysterious. Classic GG.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Well that's good to know. I haven't really been following the spoilers for GG because of how disappointed season was for me, so I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

I would love to see Vanessa back on, I know many people didn't like her because of DS but I did.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Well that's good to know. I haven't really been following the spoilers for GG because of how disappointed season was for me, so I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

I would love to see Vanessa back on, I know many people didn't like her because of DS but I did.

We won't see her as Jessica actually has a very busy movie career going on right now, she just booked another film role which will prevent her from coming back. Sebastian Stan right now is golden boy so his commitments to OUAT and other roles may prevent him from coming back as Carter. And love both these characters.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:46 am

That sucks, I was really hoping to see her again. Sad
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am

Not going to lie... I am so happy that this is the last season. It is time for it to go away now. However I will still watch it lol
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am

Likewise, especially after last season. I almost didn't even continue watching because it was so boring to me and just not the same. The only reason I'm watching the finale is because I want to know how it ends and who is GG lol.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 am

^^^

I feel the same way... last season I was so done. Still I always need to know how the story ends so I'm sure I will watch off and on but I am not expecting anything amazing to come out of it lol
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Right. Cause it sucks to invest so many seasons in a show to not see how it ends. That's why I don't understand why people are claiming not to watch TVD anymore after 3 seasons they have invested.
Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 am

Yeah, I only watch from habit when there's nothing else left. It is confirmed that we'll actualy fing out who GG is. I just hope it's not in the very last scene.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 am

I hope it's not the very last scene. That would suck so bad. Do you think it's someone in the main cast?
Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Probably, but I don't want it to be. For example if it was Blair the whole time, it would mean everythinig that GG did to her was fake etc. and that would just ruin it for me even more, you know what I mean?

Maybe Dorota, but that seems too obvious. Or Katie Cassidy's character affraid ...LOL I don't even remember who she was, only that she appeared there....
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 pm

I feel the same way, but what if it's a guy? If it's a main guy I could totally see it being Dan for some reason lol

Yea, people were saying Dorota, but would she really betray Miss Blair like that? Unless she was tired of being bossed around.

Katie Cassidy, I forgot she was even on the show. so I doubt its her.
Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:57 pm

With Dan it would be the same thing, like at the very end you find out he's not the person you were getting to know through the years. Gosh, I suck at explaining myself. *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

That's true and I definitely understand where you are coming from but it would be that way if it was any of the main 5 characters. If I had to pick one though, I would bet on Dan. Just how he was the outsider and had been struggling to be on the inside for much of the series. It would be shocking and a great way to end the show. I doubt the show would do one of the main characters though, it will probably end up being someone like Jenny Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 pm

By the way, in my head, I've always thought of GG as Kristen Bell Razz
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:47 pm

I don't think GG being Dan would ruin anything about Dan cause if we are totally honest GG has never actually posted anything terrible about him. I mean think about it, he never had anything really damaging ever happening to him (as for some reasons the Humphreys always got away with everything they did wrong), like with graduation his label wasn't even a hurtful or mean one.

I am sorry but these last three seasons had made me dislike Dan, he like Penn even said is a complete douche.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am

I was really indifferent about Dan since season 1, his whole woe is me was annoying. You are right though, nothing too damaging ever happened to him from GG, so I could totally see it being him or even Jenny.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:12 pm

I used to watch this show, mostly because Chuck was hilarious and awesome. Then I got into the sl's and enjoyed the other characters as well, but Chuck is still my fave. I stopped watching around whatever season Dair became a item. I ship Chair and think Blair and Chuck together is great, especially when they help each other scheme and they team up. I think Dair is lame, that they was much better as frenemies, and that the writers only put them together because they was the only two who hasn't has sex yet. I liked them much better when they was frenemies and worked together sometimes and helped each other out.

I did watch the last episode of the final season though, and was surprised GG was Dan. I actually didn't really like Dan at all either, because he's so "woe is me", "I'm poor, look at me, and self-righteous. Like in s1 and in the Serena/Dan relationship, he always judge Serena and gets so caught up that she's rich, or that money and status gets her a lot of things. Wasn't expecting him to be GG though. So I guess that other loner shown at the end will be the next GG? Oh yeah, I loved everyone who was endgame, especially Chair.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:29 pm

LOL, omg I was reading some of the older comments and I totally called GG being Dan.

I really didn't like Chuck at all, until the last 2 seasons. I didn't ship Chair really. I really didn't like most of these characters which is weird LOL. I liked Vanessa and Jenny. The last couple seasons Serena got on my damn nerves. I didn't ship dair either, I liked the idea of them together in season 4 and before they got together, but when they finally got together they were boring and I was wanting her back with Chuck. I don't know, I had a weird relationship with GG LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOSSIP GIRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: