Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie and Shane EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie and Shane EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie and Shane EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie and Shane EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie and Shane EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie and Shane EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie and Shane EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie and Shane Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie and Shane

Go down 
+3
YumYumOnigiri
KrayBaby
torilee07
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:23 pm

I can't wait for Shane to appear and to see how he interacts with Bonnie!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm pretty excited as well, can't wait for this week's episode.

We are getting some good Bonnie stuff so far cheers
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:52 am

I feel the same way, the Bamon interactions is great and with this Shane character... I have a feeling that there are going to be major sparks with these two. bounce

I'm starting to ship Bonnie with everyone... and I really don't care lol
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:13 pm

Though we seriously don't need another triangle, I totally would not mind a Bonnie/Shane/Damon triangle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 pm

torilee07 wrote:

I can't wait for Shane to appear and to see how he interacts with Bonnie!
I love how your team Bane before Shane has even appeared haha!
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 pm

I just hope it doesn't bite me in the ass and I end up hating him lol!
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Today is the first day of Bane!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Its about to go down in 10 min hope Shane is Good and Is here for only Bonnie
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

...............I think it's bitten me in the ass Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 am

Awe, don't fret you guys. Shane may have an ulterior motive (I have been saying this for a while) but he could genuinely still gain real feelings for Bons.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 am

I hope so. I'd love if he were against vampires and sent Connor to Mystic Falls because he knew Bonnie was there and it was to protect her in a way. Draw her to him so he can teach her?

I would also love to know more about his relationship with Grams.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 am

I hope to that Shane turns out to be there for bonnie
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 pm

torilee07 wrote:
...............I think it's bitten me in the ass Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i'm sorry to hear that Sad
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Shane has got some moves and they are very Cute . Bonnie was getting her crush on in this ep that was good to see loved it . I did like the Talk Bonnie and Shane had in this ep it was deep and it helped Bonnie a lot. Shane kept tripping up Bon with that hypnosis thing it was Cute and Creepy at the same time . I like that They are working together get to break Down that wall the Dead Witches put up around Bonnie. Bonnie finally knowing she could overcome them and be Stronger was cheers Now the way Shane was talking about Bonnie ‘s Powers how Bonnie is more Powerful that all the 100 Dead Witches put together . WOW THAT IS SOME POWER and the Way Shane was talking about it seems like Bonnie has not even begone to TAP in to Her Real Power Yet ?

I was Happy that Bonnie was Happy and Seeing about her self for her a change .
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 am

So finally getting around to post my thought about this( since I have been working for 10 days straight Sad ) I wanted to ask what you guys think of Shane and Bonnie being Silas and Ketsia. When Shane was telling that story I got creepy forshadow vibes because the Shane to Silas and bonnie to Ketsia paralles were way too strong.

I think that would be an awesome way to push Bonnie into the darkside not to metion that this would completly change the dynamic of these two and make Shonnie or Bane ( what are they being called by the way lol) way hotter.

Granted I am already in love with the chemistry as it is but could the writes pull of such and amazing storyline for Bonnie confused I guess I will have to wait and see but my hope upon hope is that this will happen bit what do yall think?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
So finally getting around to post my thought about this( since I have been working for 10 days straight Sad ) I wanted to ask what you guys think of Shane and Bonnie being Silas and Ketsia. When Shane was telling that story I got creepy forshadow vibes because the Shane to Silas and bonnie to Ketsia paralles were way too strong.

I think that would be an awesome way to push Bonnie into the darkside not to metion that this would completly change the dynamic of these two and make Shonnie or Bane ( what are they being called by the way lol) way hotter.

Granted I am already in love with the chemistry as it is but could the writes pull of such and amazing storyline for Bonnie confused I guess I will have to wait and see but my hope upon hope is that this will happen bit what do yall think?

10 days? Awe, poor thing.

Anywho, I agree, I definitely think it was some parallels between the two when Atticus was telling that story. Also, Kat Graham did say she had some very exciting stuff this season and so far it hasn't been but if this is the direction it's going I could see why she would be exciting. Oh, and by the way they are called "Shennett" according to tumblr lol. Do you think he is actually Silas? His line about traveling the world 10x's over was a bit suspicious. I mean he isn't seemingly too old. He a professor so he had to gone to college, so where would he have time to travel the world at least 10 times? Unless he is an immortal being. And maybe he needs Bonnie because she is a descendant of Ketsia?

Also, what I'm curious about is the look that Damon had when Atticus was talking about Silas regaining his power. It was so weird and so in our face.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:04 am

Bonnie and Shane Can be Bonnie and Shane Tumblr_m7lc8o7DL01rbdjf8o2_250

If done the right way The story Shane was telling can be a Good way for Bonnie to be shown the way to the dark side by Shane
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:21 am

KrayBaby wrote:
YumYumOnigiri wrote:

10 days? Awe, poor thing.

Anywho, I agree, I definitely think it was some parallels between the two when Atticus was telling that story. Also, Kat Graham did say she had some very exciting stuff this season and so far it hasn't been but if this is the direction it's going I could see why she would be exciting. Oh, and by the way they are called "Shennett" according to tumblr lol. Do you think he is actually Silas? His line about traveling the world 10x's over was a bit suspicious. I mean he isn't seemingly too old. He a professor so he had to gone to college, so where would he have time to travel the world at least 10 times? Unless he is an immortal being. And maybe he needs Bonnie because she is a descendant of Ketsia?

Also, what I'm curious about is the look that Damon had when Atticus was talking about Silas regaining his power. It was so weird and so in our face.

I know, Wed is my day off so i will be doing some much needed updates and such on all the sites I go to... that and catching up on my sleep lol. I just have to keep telling myself that my paycheck is going to be worth all this work Very Happy

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. In so many interviews that I saw Kat in she was so excited about her storyline( which got me excited Very Happy) however so far This seasons Bonnie is a far cry from what she has been in past season. Bonnie so far in season four is broken down and totally withdrawled from everything that is going around. I mean last week epsiode showed that with her just finding out about Jeremy being a hunter. I know so many people have been saying how dissapointed they are with Bonnie so far and I was about to jump aboard... that was untill I heard Prof. Shane's story about Silas and Ketsia. Mainly because it is clear that this will be more about Bonnie than anyone else but also because it seems like the writers are taking a diffrent approche when it come to developing Bonnie. It has been said many times over that the first half of the season was going to focus around Elena and her transition and now that she had picked brother number two... and for the time being Klaus will be playing nice. A new bad guy(s) will be need.

Something else that is also true Bonnie has been in so many spoliers this season from the start, yes they haven't been the best but it is much more than we are use to seeing. I think the writers know that they couldn't just start the new season with Bonnie turning her back on everything right out the gate. For one that would only gain her more hate ( not that it matters either way) and two it would be going against her MO. For the most part the writers are pretty good at changing characters but keeping their core. ( for the most part) I've always belived that Bonnie would need a reason and would have to be pulled in a way to totally turn her back on her friends and go to the dark side. Now that the seduction of useing black magic is dimmed ( thanks spirits) There will have to be a driving force that will pull bonnie towards it again for her to say "Screw you sprits, I will do what I want" . Also Bonnie has got to get her self-confidence back as well.

ENTER SHANE!

Yes, he could very well be using her like Silas used Ketsia. However, just think how badass it will be when Bonnie puts him in his place... six feet underground. I know I could be just dreaming that they would do anything as epic as this... but i have a good feeling that something big is coming. In the center of it will be Bonnie and Shane but then there is also Jeremy, April and... Damon. I think Damon will play an important part on bring Bonnie back. There is a reason why Matt went to Damon and not Stefan... could Bamon be in the air? (I doubt it but a girl can dream lol)

I could be wrong about everything... but I just don't think I am just yet. However it is still early in the season so things could change... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't though bounce
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 am

Quote :

I know, Wed is my day off so i will be
doing some much needed updates and such on all the sites I go to... that
and catching up on my sleep lol. I just have to keep telling myself
that my paycheck is going to be worth all this work Very Happy

Yes,
I was thinking the same thing. In so many interviews that I saw Kat in
she was so excited about her storyline( which got me excited Very Happy)
however so far This seasons Bonnie is a far cry from what she has been
in past season. Bonnie so far in season four is broken down and totally
withdrawled from everything that is going around. I mean last week
epsiode showed that with her just finding out about Jeremy being a
hunter. I know so many people have been saying how dissapointed they
are with Bonnie so far and I was about to jump aboard... that was untill
I heard Prof. Shane's story about Silas and Ketsia. Mainly because it
is clear that this will be more about Bonnie than anyone else but also
because it seems like the writers are taking a diffrent approche when it
come to developing Bonnie. It has been said many times over that the
first half of the season was going to focus around Elena and her
transition and now that she had picked brother number two... and for the
time being Klaus will be playing nice. A new bad guy(s) will be need.

Something
else that is also true Bonnie has been in so many spoliers this season
from the start, yes they haven't been the best but it is much more than
we are use to seeing. I think the writers know that they couldn't just
start the new season with Bonnie turning her back on everything right
out the gate. For one that would only gain her more hate ( not that it
matters either way) and two it would be going against her MO. For the
most part the writers are pretty good at changing characters but keeping
their core. ( for the most part) I've always belived that Bonnie would
need a reason and would have to be pulled in a way to totally turn her
back on her friends and go to the dark side. Now that the seduction of
useing black magic is dimmed ( thanks spirits) There will have to be a
driving force that will pull bonnie towards it again for her to say
"Screw you sprits, I will do what I want" . Also Bonnie has got to get
her self-confidence back as well.

ENTER SHANE!

Yes, he
could very well be using her like Silas used Ketsia. However, just think
how badass it will be when Bonnie puts him in his place... six feet
underground. I know I could be just dreaming that they would do
anything as epic as this... but i have a good feeling that something big
is coming. In the center of it will be Bonnie and Shane but then there
is also Jeremy, April and... Damon. I think Damon will play an important
part on bring Bonnie back. There is a reason why Matt went to Damon and
not Stefan... could Bamon be in the air? (I doubt it but a girl can
dream lol)

I could be wrong about everything... but I just don't
think I am just yet. However it is still early in the season so things
could change... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't though bounce

Haha, it will definitely be worth it.

I agree with everything you said. You can tell it's a slow build up to Bonnie's SL. Bonnie will be the one to take down Silas because like Shane told her, witches are the most powerful supernatural being. It seems obvious that this cure is not really a cure but a ruse for Silas. Like the sun and moon fake curse about a cure for werewolves. Because why would you need to kill vampires to complete a map to find a cure? It makes not sense when you think about it. And as or Bamon, I do think that Damon will play a big part. Why else was he there to here the story, and the look he gave? And Matt going to him, when he just tried to kill him? I feel like Bonnie calling him her friend will lead to them actually becoming friends because she didn't need to refer to him as that. Maybe they will follow the book and Damon will "die" trying to save Bonnie.

I dont know, but I am pretty excited to see what's coming for Bonnie and this storyline with Shane.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:33 am

^^^

I like the way you 2 are thinking
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I agree... while Bonnie's storyline is still underwhelming at this point, you can tell they are paving the way to a really interesting arc for her.

Other than Elena, Caroline and Bonnie are supposedly the main female protagonists. In season 1, I would say that Caroline and Bonnie were equally as important, while in seasons 2 and 3, all the focus was on Caroline. I'm hoping Julie Plec realized that it is now Bonnie's turn to shine. She would be a fool not to - might as well kill Bonnie off if she's never going to get any real storyline... and I doubt the writers would go there. Bonnie and Kat Graham have way too many fans for that to happen.

Re: Bamon... I've lost all hope, even for a meaningful friendship. Sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Yay! Life on the board! But I agree, I think some good things are coming for Bonnie and I definitely don't see her character dying off the show. Bonnie has some very passionate fans, there would probably be a riot lol

As for Bamon, I was at that point myself after the last episode, but every time i pull away something pulls me back in. But if they don't even get a friendship after this season, I definitely will give it up for good.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:

thats a good theory! i could imagine something like this happening on this show Smile good thinking hun!
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Someone made an interesting observation about Shane with Bonnie. Although there is no doubting that he is shady as hell, his face lights up when he sees her. I re-watched some of their scenes to see if that's true and in 4x09 just after he texted Hailey he had this stern, kinda pissed of expression but as soon as he laid eyes on Bonnie, it softened.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 am

I agree about Shane, I think he will genuinely care about her...not in a romantic way though. JP said that Bonnie will go down a few romantic roads. We know Jeremy may be one, but I wonder who else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonnie and Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Shane   Bonnie and Shane Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Shane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next