Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Discuss episode 4x21 of TVD.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:17 pm

I enjoyed the episode. It was kinda creepy/scary with Silas crazy butt running around. Honestly though, why was Caroline in this episode? She had no real purpose.

I knew this was the episode Elena would come back on, it was only obvious from the title of the episode. The torturing stuff was dumb, so I'm glad that didn't last long.

Did anyone else have a heart attack when Damon snapped Matt's neck? Like I knew Matt wasn't dead dead because of the episode stills for 4x23, but that caught me off guard. I thought maybe Matt had vampire blood in his system. I had forgotten all about that stupid ring.

Mabekah!!!

I was crying so hard cause I thought Sheriff Forbes had died. It's weird because I didn't cry at all when Jeremy died. But hearing Caroline cry and talk to her mom and being scared trying to wake her, just made me sob. I was so mad that she was alive after I was so emotional about her "dying," but was happy she was okay after all.

I think all of the parallels with SE is very interesting. When Klaus got his humanity he was driven by revenge, hence the Kill Klaus thing he had going on last season. Now that Elena has hers back she is on a kill Katherine mission.

I really hope they fully explain Bonnie's plan because its still confusing.

All in all, I liked the episode.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:20 pm

I loved the episode, and liked the whole episode instead of only liking certain parts of a whole episode. Some of the stuff that happened was a surprise, but the rest was pretty much thought of and figured out by the peeps over at the DE forum.

First, Elena was fucking awesome this episode. Loved how she resisted the Salvatores torturing her the entirety of the episode, and even called their bluff by running to the window and exposing herself to sunlight. I also loved how she played on Damon and Caroline's insecurities and broke them down lol.

I also loved Damon this episode, but that's not surprising since I always love Damon lol. I loved his ultimatum to Elena about turning her switch back on or he'll kill Matt, and I loved how he yelled shut up when Elena was about to say something. Damon was badass in that scene, and it was awesome how he took control, finally, and came up with the plan to kill Matt to get Elena to feel. The rest of the gang in the DE circle had already figured out Damon's plan would be to kill Matt, but have him wear the ring of not dying to make Elena feel though, but it was still a great and awesome scene though. LOL I also loved how snapped Matt's neck, and his head movements when he gave the ultimatum to Elena. Reminded me of s1 when he always made those head movements, especially when he killed Coach Tanner and issued a challenge to Stefan lol.

I loved Caroline this episode, which is a first since like s1. That scene with Elena where she's trying to appeal to Elenas, and trying to help her, I could have believed that they are really friends because of that scene. It's better when the show isn't trying to push them as the bestest friends ever or whatever, because it seems so fake and contrived when they barely tolerate one another. And LOL at off!Elena playing on Caroline's feelings for Klaus and Tyler and Caroline getting mad.

I did feel sorry for Caroline when she thought Liz was dead though. I like Liz and don't ever want her to dead, so I was mad that it looked like she was dead lol. It was sad seeing Caroline trying everything she could just to get her mom to come back to her. I loved the Caroline/Silas interactions as well, dude can be scary when he wants to be lol. I think he'll make a kick-ass villain if he's in s5 and someone else takes the cure and ruins his chances at dying and being with his girl.

Caroline wanting to help Matt out was great as well, but I'm surprised he's the only person out of TMF actually failing. The rest of them goes to school less than he does, and when they aren't in school he is lol. But I guess compulsion works wonders for them lol.

Matt and Rebekah was awesome this episode as well. They should just have sex already, they know they want to. I loved how Rebekah wanted to help Matt pass his classes and graduate. She was being nice to him, and her promise to find a way to make up what happened in 3x22 to Matt was nice as well. She was even concerned that Matt got killed to bring Elena back.

Matt was also awesome, and I loved how concerned and outraged he was when Kat was used to try to bring Elena back. It was nice that Matt was the reason she turned back on, and the cheek stroking parallel was nice.

Kat was awesome as well. Loved her not locking the thing and giving Elena a chance to escape. I also liked both Kat and Elena antagonizing and snarking at one another. The scene with Damon was nice as well, and it seemed like she was flirting with him, to me, at least.

So yeah, I loved the episode and thought it was a great episode all the way through. How Elena got her emotions back and dealt with them was great, loved how she is focused on revenge and killing Kat. I also loved the breakdown she had when she turned back on as well, and her dealing with it and saying it'll be ok soon. I don't get how she'll have a chance against Kat though, considering Kat is wayyy stronger and older than her. But we'll see I guess.

The Bonnie stuff was awesome as well, as was Bonnie taking charge and making secret deals with kat. Loved that Bonnie can now tell when Silas is impersonating someone now, and he can't get in her head.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:03 am

Yea, it was a really good episode. It had that old TVD feel to it and I really enjoyed it. But, trust me when I say the people at the DE forum aren't the only ones who figured what was going to happen. I think the online fandom in general figures most of this stuff out and that's because we are always in the loop with interviews, spoilers, and everything. And the marketing people/writers/whoever give out soo many spoilers for TVD. I hate seeing them sometimes, but it's like an addiction to know what will happen lol. I think that's one thing I miss about watching the show outside of the fandom, because that element of surprise is really what drew me into the show. So, whenever something happens that we didn't figure out, it's really exciting, for me, at least.

I have shipped Matt and Rebekah since last season, but it kinda died down after season 3 finale, but I had always shipped them. But from 4x19 to 4x21 I ship them so hard. I hate that Bex is leaving. I really think they should have kept her on TVD. Although I ship Mabekah the hardest, I also ship Matt/Elena and Matt and Bonnie LOL. I ship Matt with everyone basically, except Caroline. But Mabekah was so awesome this episode. Probably my favorite thing about the episode. Matt in general was the best he has ever been the entire series so far. I am really thinking we will get some good Matt stuff next season, which I am all for.

I love Damon and I was glad he came up with the plan to "kill" Matt. I'm such a dork, but it gave me Bamon feels because it reminded me of 2x18 when Bonnie and Damon had the plan for Bonnie to "kill" herself. LOL.

I also really loved that SE scene when Stefan was calming her down and Damon was looking kinda defeated or something. But was it me or did that scene remind anyone of the one from 4x01 when Elena remembered Damon's i love you compulsion?

I loved that it was Matt that got Elena to turn on her humanity. But I also believe it wasn't just Matt. I think had she successfully killed Caroline or Bonnie, she would have turned on as well. Matt was the only option because he was the only one who could not stay dead-dead with the help of the ring. But I'm glad it was Matt, gave him some relevancy. I love how it came full circle from the season 3 finale with Elena sacrificing her life to save Matt and then Matt doing the same for her. It was really sweet. I also loved how Matt stood up for Elena to Rebekah.

With Kat, I did like her working with Bonnie, but I just don't care much about Katherine really. I don't dislike her but I don't love her either. I don't know. I'm okay with her dying though. Because she really has no other purpose now. With the Salvatore's not thinking about her, Klaus gone, Elijah left her, she has no more purpose and I am completely okay with Elena killing her because I can see why she would want to.
I think if Elena is the one to kill her, then its because of her hatred that fuels it and will be able to let her do it.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:52 am

I quite liked this episode, im happy elena is back to normal elena, but i feel sorry for her Sad

I thought the torture scenes were okay, but i didnt see how they were going to make her turn her feelings on? I loved the fire extinguisher though hahaha

Fair to say that i wet my pants when matts neck got broken. I dont even care about him that much anymore but i didnt want him to die! I actually almost had a heart attack affraid but i saw his ring and i was so so so happy Smile

I was really angry when i thought sheriff forbes died, i was like "if you kill off anymore parents there'll be none left" so im really happy shes okay, as long as shes not in transition or anything. I'm still not over mayor lockwood dying in 4x09 hahaha!

I love Mabekah! I love how hard Rebekah tries to be good around him, i hope something happens between them before rebekah leaves for the originals Very Happy

Only me when Caroline dropped her car keys who was like "please be tyler, please be tyler, damn you klaus"?

Btw the next promo has a picture of Silas in it, i thought he would look scarier. He looks like the thing in the fantastic four hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:55 pm

@Kray: I agree, this show has kind of become predictable to the point where we are actually getting whole sl's right when we speculate and guess, lol. There was a lot of stuff that people correctly guessed right this whole season, and wasn't even surprised when it happened. I too think its because of the amount of spoilers, etc, that is given out. Before I got into online fandom I didn't know that shows are this heavily promoted, because I would normally just turn on the tv when TVD or any other show I watch comes on, then turn it off and wait for next week when it's over. Then I got into the fandom and found out about spoilers, episode synopsis coming out, and all these other means of promoting the shows that usually comes with hints for future episodes. So yeah, before now I just watched the tv show then turned it off and waited till next week for the next episode. I didn't get onto the internet and look up spoilers and all that stuff. I still don't actually, I just wait till the others put them up. lol, but I agree, too many spoilers nowadays to the point where the audience already knows what will happen, by diving into the spoilers and making speculations and guesses. And I don't know if this is true for every tv show or just TVD, because TVD is the only show I'm actually part of the fandom and talk in forums about. So what do you think Kray? Is this the same with other shows as well? I can't really judge or know for sure, since TVD is the only tv show I'm actually part of a forum for.

Yes, I loved Mabekah so much this episode. I loved that she wanted to help him with his school work and even offered to compel the teachers for him lol. I thought they was really cute this episode, and I even loved Rebekah's concern and waiting for Matt to wake up after his neck was snapped. I wonder if they are going to let him keep the ring, or if it will go to Damon if he is indeed turning human?

I love Damon, his plan was awesome. Man, I loved his whole ultimatum to Elena, and when he told her to shut up when he was giving her said ultimatum. It was hilarious that Elena was so sure he wouldn't do it, and Damon snapped Matt's neck extra hard lol. Damon's come at me bro look he had on his face right before Elena said he wouldn't do it? Priceless. What I wasn't clear on though, is why was she so sure he wouldn't have done it? He has hurt her and her friends before, so what made her so sure he wouldn't actually kill Matt? He was about to at the beginning of this season, so I didn't get that. What do you think was the reason Kray? Other than that, I loved the power struggle between him and Elena, and Matt being in on it, just like Bonnie and Damon in s2 like you said.

What do you mean by it reminded you of the 4x01 ILY that she remembered? I kinda zoned out during the SE scene, lol. But I did see how Damon had kinda went into the background while Stefan was talking to Elena and trying to help her.

I loved that it came full circle, and Matt paid Elena back for the 3x22 thing. I thought that was nice, and I even enjoyed the way Elena switched back on. It was a great moment.

I don't want Kat to die lol. But I guess she will be dying, and Elena will probably do it since they have a "epic" confrontation in the finale or whatever.

@Roar33: I rolled my eyes at Caroline apparently missing Klaus or whatever. Shouldn't she be missing Tyler?
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:01 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:
@Roar33: I rolled my eyes at Caroline apparently missing Klaus or whatever. Shouldn't she be missing Tyler?
Seriously, dont even get me started. I cant believe Caroline this season. She gets annoyed at Elena for stringing both Damon and Stefan along and now she is doing it herself? Tyler has only been gone for like 7 episodes and shes already getting frighteningly close to kissing klaus. If they end up together I will lose a lot more respect for Caroline, who in S3 was one of my faves Neutral
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:24 pm

roar33 wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:
Seriously, dont even get me started. I cant believe Caroline this season. She gets annoyed at Elena for stringing both Damon and Stefan along and now she is doing it herself? Tyler has only been gone for like 7 episodes and shes already getting frighteningly close to kissing klaus. If they end up together I will lose a lot more respect for Caroline, who in S3 was one of my faves Neutral

IKR? I seriously rolled my eyes during that whole thing with Silas/Caroline, where they talked about her and Klaus. klaroline is lame, let that ship go. And I can't see them happening unless they actually put Caroline on the spinoff, and this show at least has two more seasons left. I just want Tyler to come back, and forwood to get back together without Klaus trying to take her from Tyler, and trying to bully Tyler.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:21 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:
@Kray: I agree, this show has kind of become predictable to the point where we are actually getting whole sl's right when we speculate and guess, lol. There was a lot of stuff that people correctly guessed right this whole season, and wasn't even surprised when it happened. I too think its because of the amount of spoilers, etc, that is given out. Before I got into online fandom I didn't know that shows are this heavily promoted, because I would normally just turn on the tv when TVD or any other show I watch comes on, then turn it off and wait for next week when it's over. Then I got into the fandom and found out about spoilers, episode synopsis coming out, and all these other means of promoting the shows that usually comes with hints for future episodes. So yeah, before now I just watched the tv show then turned it off and waited till next week for the next episode. I didn't get onto the internet and look up spoilers and all that stuff. I still don't actually, I just wait till the others put them up. lol, but I agree, too many spoilers nowadays to the point where the audience already knows what will happen, by diving into the spoilers and making speculations and guesses. And I don't know if this is true for every tv show or just TVD, because TVD is the only show I'm actually part of the fandom and talk in forums about. So what do you think Kray? Is this the same with other shows as well? I can't really judge or know for sure, since TVD is the only tv show I'm actually part of a forum for.

Yes, I loved Mabekah so much this episode. I loved that she wanted to help him with his school work and even offered to compel the teachers for him lol. I thought they was really cute this episode, and I even loved Rebekah's concern and waiting for Matt to wake up after his neck was snapped. I wonder if they are going to let him keep the ring, or if it will go to Damon if he is indeed turning human?

I love Damon, his plan was awesome. Man, I loved his whole ultimatum to Elena, and when he told her to shut up when he was giving her said ultimatum. It was hilarious that Elena was so sure he wouldn't do it, and Damon snapped Matt's neck extra hard lol. Damon's come at me bro look he had on his face right before Elena said he wouldn't do it? Priceless. What I wasn't clear on though, is why was she so sure he wouldn't have done it? He has hurt her and her friends before, so what made her so sure he wouldn't actually kill Matt? He was about to at the beginning of this season, so I didn't get that. What do you think was the reason Kray? Other than that, I loved the power struggle between him and Elena, and Matt being in on it, just like Bonnie and Damon in s2 like you said.

What do you mean by it reminded you of the 4x01 ILY that she remembered? I kinda zoned out during the SE scene, lol. But I did see how Damon had kinda went into the background while Stefan was talking to Elena and trying to help her.

I loved that it came full circle, and Matt paid Elena back for the 3x22 thing. I thought that was nice, and I even enjoyed the way Elena switched back on. It was a great moment.

I don't want Kat to die lol. But I guess she will be dying, and Elena will probably do it since they have a "epic" confrontation in the finale or whatever.

Yea, it's very predictable, I mean yea some things aren't so obvious and those are the things I like the most. I really do wish they didn't give us so much from the show. TVD is the only show I'm on a forum for, but I do have tumblr which I talk about other shows, mostly TVD though. So, I will say that out of all the shows I watch, TVD probably gives the most spoilers. I will say TVD, and Pretty Little Liars. And I don't know if that's because the fanbase is mostly of the younger kind and so they demand it more or what. And like you I never really used to read spoilers. I would go on the FB pages of shows I liked and maybe see a preview clip or stills, but mostly speculation from the fans. So I used to didn't really know what was going on, unless it was a very obvious plot in the show. So, no I will say TVD def gives out more spoilers than any show I watch. Because even when I was partially part of the Teen wolf fandom last summer while the show aired, nobody knew what was going on or what was what for the most part. And I loved that. But now with TVD if I see a spoiler, no matter how much I want to avoid it, I have to read it or watch it lol.

I swear if anything happens with Klaroline and there is no closure with Forwood, I will never respect Caroline ever again. I will be so done with her. Klaroline was nothing but fan service and it's really making me sick.

Josh, by it reminding me of 4x01, I mean you remember when they showed that compelled memory of Damon telling Elena "i love you" and them him making her forget and how she was on the outside looking in at herself and DAmon? Just the way the scene in 4x21 was set up, reminded me of that scene lol.

I'm not sure why she was so sure he wouldn't kill him. I am confused on that myself.

I'm really indifferent to Kat dying tbh. I can surely understand why Elena wants to kill her. I am wondering though if it's actually Elena who kills her? For some reason I think Bonnie is going to back stab her. I doubt after Kat being the cause of Jeremy's death, that Bonnie will let her off free like that by granting her immortality.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Salvatore

Mrs_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Silas really freaked me out this ep.

Was sobbing when Damon killed Matt and Elena turned her emotions back on. I forgot about the ring, and i really thought he was dead, or that he had vampire blood in his system and we'd have yet another character turning. Was relieved when i saw the ring.

Was relieved when Liz was ok. Thought she was a goner for a moment.

I hate Katherine for killing Jeremy, but don't want her to be killed off, she's come in useful sometimes lol.

I don't get why Caroline has anything to do with Klaus, after everything he's done to TMF. And killing Tyler's mum. And keeping Tyler away.

I love Caroline though, and Rebekah.

Heard that there's another major death in the S4 finale, which pissed me off! Mad
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Yeah, I didn't get why she was so sure he wouldn't kill Matt at all. Dude did just try to do it earlier in the season, so her confidence that he wouldn't kill Matt had me scratching my head. IDK.

Well this week is the finale lol. I think TVD should cut back on spoilers and whatnot, because it's way too easy to speculate and predict stuff now lol. I remember in the beginning of the series it was much harder, but I guess that was because it was brand new and all. But yeah, I only read and see spoilers when they are posted. I never go looking for them.

Ughh, I still don't want Kat to die!!!! I like her character! Oh god, Klaus is supposed to be at Caroline's graduation right? SMH, leave her alone dude, you're supposed to be whining in NO! But I guess Rebekah will choose to leave with Klaus in the finale. And I think Tyler is also supposed to be back, but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]   Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x21 [She's Come Undone]
Page 1 of 1