Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

GOSSIP GIRL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

For the fans of Gossip Girl.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
LOL, omg I was reading some of the older comments and I totally called GG being Dan.

I really didn't like Chuck at all, until the last 2 seasons. I didn't ship Chair really. I really didn't like most of these characters which is weird LOL. I liked Vanessa and Jenny. The last couple seasons Serena got on my damn nerves. I didn't ship dair either, I liked the idea of them together in season 4 and before they got together, but when they finally got together they were boring and I was wanting her back with Chuck. I don't know, I had a weird relationship with GG LOL.

I liked it but I watched it on and off TBH. LIke I watched all of season one, then I watched up to the episode when Serena becomes Queen Bee of the school again. I don't remember which season that was, but I stopped there. Then awhile later, during the season when the guy from jail is framed and wants revenge on Serena, I went back and watched all the seasons up to that particular season. I think him and his sister was planning something against Serena, because they thought she was the reason he was in jail, but it was her mom that put him there. And I think Serena went to that one place that her brother was in during the first season?

Yeah, around then was when I got back into it and started watching again. Then I stopped when Dair happened, and just now started a marathon from where I stopped watching. Whew* lol.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm

I loved the first few seasons and season 4 was pushing it and then season 5 was bleh. I had started watching the episodes from season 1 after the series finale aired, since the writers claimed that they always knew Dan was GG, so i wanted to watch closely, but I forgot and stopped watching lol
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:37 am

I'm going back all the way to season one to watch over again as well. TVD comes back this upcoming week so I'll have to remember to watch GG in my spare time. I think s3 was the season I watched up to before stopping. I think that was with Ben, who was in jail and wanted revenge on Serena for putting him there. And his sister is the girl from Arrow. Laurel?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Yea that's here. That was my problem, I keep forgetting that I was re-watching it because I have so many other shows to watch lol
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:19 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea that's here. That was my problem, I keep forgetting that I was re-watching it because I have so many other shows to watch lol

Plus I'm watching The mentalist again and getting back into that. And with HOD now and TVD coming back tomorrow, I got a full schedule. lol. I'll try to watch GG when I can though, and try to not get overwhelmed and watch too much at once.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:45 pm

I watch like so many shows, it's a damn shame lmao. I'm addicted. Is the Mentalist good?
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm

This was the first show I watched straight through as a viewer other Buffy. I was same age as the characters so I connected bit more. My favorites were: Chuck, Blair, Vanessa and Dan. Dan got kicked out once he treated Vanessa poorly. I hated Jenny with a passion as she was straight up bitch but in the bad way (she lost me once she allow Eric to be call a nasty term and never apologize for it and only went to him because needed something). The Humphrey's in general defnitely got on my nerves once Rufus married Lily (which is what Dair reminded me of), they became entitled and I didn't like Rufus treating Chuck like ish. I still remember the season 4 premiere Lily is worried about her adoptive son and apparently she can't talk about Chuck who was missing but Rufus could talk about Jenny who evil ass was going to help William to continue make Lily believe she was ill and set Rufus up as a cheater. Whatever.

I always wanted Vanessa to be great friends with Blair but the writers kept setting her up to be hated.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:33 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I watch like so many shows, it's a damn shame lmao. I'm addicted. Is the Mentalist good?

You've never seen it? I like it a lot, it's pretty funny and is on s5 currently. Basically Patrick Jane is a psychic, pretends to be, and he berates this serial killer on national tv, and in retaliation Red John, the name of the killer, murders Patrick's wife and kid. Patrick joins the CBI(California Bureau of Investigation) and helps them solve cases while helping them solve the Red John case. Imagine a modern day Sherlock Holmes who uses genius intelligence, observation, "cold reading", etc, to get clues and you get the picture of how Patrick helps them out. You have to actually watch it to see what I mean, but basically he's like Sherlock holmes. I think it's on netflix, but if not try www.solarmovie.eu. It's completely free and there's ton of movies and tv shows to watch from there.

bamonbaby wrote:
This was the first show I watched straight through as a viewer other Buffy. I was same age as the characters so I connected bit more. My favorites were: Chuck, Blair, Vanessa and Dan. Dan got kicked out once he treated Vanessa poorly. I hated Jenny with a passion as she was straight up bitch but in the bad way (she lost me once she allow Eric to be call a nasty term and never apologize for it and only went to him because needed something). The Humphrey's in general defnitely got on my nerves once Rufus married Lily (which is what Dair reminded me of), they became entitled and I didn't like Rufus treating Chuck like ish. I still remember the season 4 premiere Lily is worried about her adoptive son and apparently she can't talk about Chuck who was missing but Rufus could talk about Jenny who evil ass was going to help William to continue make Lily believe she was ill and set Rufus up as a cheater. Whatever.

I always wanted Vanessa to be great friends with Blair but the writers kept setting her up to be hated.

I agree with you that the Humphrey's wasn't as interesting when they became rich. I liked it better when there was the class rivalry and they was poor. As soon as they became rich they became irritating to me and very annoying. Jenny was cute until she started wearing that makeup that made her look like a raccoon. As soon as Dan's family became rich he was just accepted just like that, and most of the drama that I liked was gone then because Dan wasn't an outsider anymore.

And I would have liked it if the school stuff hadn't ended so quickly. I liked the school scandals and stuff in s1, but they graduated super quick lol. I missed the school stuff the most, and thought it was interesting and could have carried for at least another season. Jenny in school wasn't as interesting once the others left. I enjoyed the show overall though.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:08 am

No, I never seen it. I wasn't sure if it was good or not, it sounds interesting though. Almost reminds me of this show White Collar.

But, yea I really only liked Jenny in the earlier seasons. After she became all heavy make up wearing, she was bleh. And yea when they got rich I really didn't like Dan anymore. Like I said though, I had a weird relationship with this show because I didn't like anybody for the entire series, it was certain seasons where I loved some and and hated some but I didn't love anyone from beginning to end. The only character I loved until they left the show was Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:07 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
No, I never seen it. I wasn't sure if it was good or not, it sounds interesting though. Almost reminds me of this show White Collar.

But, yea I really only liked Jenny in the earlier seasons. After she became all heavy make up wearing, she was bleh. And yea when they got rich I really didn't like Dan anymore. Like I said though, I had a weird relationship with this show because I didn't like anybody for the entire series, it was certain seasons where I loved some and and hated some but I didn't love anyone from beginning to end. The only character I loved until they left the show was Vanessa.

You should check it out, see it if you like it. It's on its fifth season and each season has 23 episodes. You could watch it on netflix if its there, or the site I posted above.

I heard that she decided to get rid of that good girl image from the show because of her band, so she started wearing the eyeliner stuff and all that. Is that true? It made her look like a raccoon to me, and she was much cuter when she didn't have that stuff on her face. I didn't like the entire family once they got rich, they seemed lame to me and entitled like BamonBaby said. Dan still was a tool though, regardless of whether he was rich or not, I didn't really like him that much.

I liked Chuck and Blair, both individually and together, from beginning to end. I thought Nate was a cool guy as well. Serena, I liked her with Dan even though I hated his guts, but I also liked her as a character.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:40 pm

I think I will check it out. Thanks.

And I didn't like Chuck at all in the beginning, he was over the top and had attacked Jenny and i just didn't like it since at the time I liked her character. I didn't like Blair either because she was a snob, and not a likable one to me. As time progressed I started to like her more and more and then eventually Chuck.

I liked Dan in the beginning, the middle hated him, and the end I liked him again.

I liked Serena in the beginning as well, and then towards the end I hated her she had become so annoying to me and so high and mighty. Then the final season I started liking her again. Her voice was annoying to me lol

Oh, I forgot about Nate, I always liked Nate, I wanted him and Vanessa together. But towards the end of the series he was really pointless and was just there lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

I think their characters(Chuck and Blair) are awesome. I loved their manipulative ways and their schemes and games. IDK, I guess I just like the bad characters more lol. The only people that really annoyed me was Dan and his family, but mostly Dan.

I guess I'll watch it while waiting for TVD tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL   GOSSIP GIRL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2