Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Caroline Forbes - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Caroline Forbes

Go down 
+8
ginbell
SamBrisbane1964
elenaforever
roar33
KrayBaby
torilee07
TheTVDLover
YumYumOnigiri
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Disscuss the bubbly Caroline Forbes
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Zerkent

Team : Stefan and Caroline

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 am

I think the reason Caroline can have such control is just because of her personality, it's rare that someone can have that much control so early but it isn't an amount of practice for her, it's just how she is.

Also deep down I really want to see Stefan and Caroline. They had a couple small moments when Stefan was teaching her how to be a vampire and you can tell he really cares about her throughout the show. Also the two have always had really amusing and cute chemistry. Maybe it's just me but that's my dream couple haha.
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 am

Caroline is my fav female character in TVD. She acts really good in emotional scenes. But can talk a lot. But think she shouldn't be hating damon so much but i guess that's jus her. It was funny when she mentions damon as "vampire gigolow".

She is really cute.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:37 am

I like Caroline,but not as much as I used to. She has been a bit annoying to me this season.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm

TBH, I haven't liked this character since s1/early s2. She was sooooo much better, imo, as a human, because she was more rootable and made me feel sorry for her. She had actual flaws and she was real. Like when she said she tries so hard but everyone chooses Elena(paraphrased because don't remember it word for word), and I felt bad for her because that's true. Elena got Stefan without trying. Matt's still hung up on her. Elena and Bonnie was closer. I wanted Caroline to win and take something away from Elena. So yeah, I thought she was a great character then and made me root for her and want her to win the "contest" between her and Elena. Plus she was much more better as human, because she was more sassy and take charge than she is now, again imo. And I liked when she would drop little comment about Elena and talk about her on the sly. I loved their frenemies dynamic and how Caroline would try her best to oneup Elena.

Now she's too perfect as a vampire. She gives perfect advice. Has no bloodlust or issues at all being a vampire. Her insecurities went away and she no longer gets jealous or anything. She's more confident and her issues went poof. Vampirism isn't supposed to change you completely, but it's like she's a different character entirely. She has the perfect advice, knows exactly what to say, is a know-it-all and knows everything now, etc. She's too perfect. She doesn't even act like a vampire, just an perfect human with fangs. If vampirism takes away your weaknesses and flaws, why hasn't it done the same to the other vampires? It supposedly heightens what you are as a human, but for Caroline it took away her flaws and what made her likable, and made her perfect.

She should have stayed human in my opinion, I liked her better that way because she was a much better character, had flaws, kept her grounded and down to earth, and she was actually a character with issues and development.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:15 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I like Caroline,but not as much as I used to. She has been a bit annoying to me this season.
Couldnt agree more Smile I didnt like her as a human but I liked her season 2 & 3, I dont know how shes changed from season 3 to season 4 but I cant stand her now. I find her really irritating now Neutral
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I think she's been lame ever since she became a "perfect" vampire. She was awesome as a human, and I loved her then over how she is now. They kept Matt human all this time, I see no reason why she just HAD to become a vampire.
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 am

SnatchEatErase wrote:
They kept Matt human all this time, I see no reason why she just HAD to become a vampire.

I think she kinda earned an important role this way cuz i think she is far better than Nina in acting. Also it adds a twist in relationship with tyler since werewolves and vamps can't get along. When she helped tyler, in his first trasformation, totally liked her as a character. Also, katherine needed a vamp sacrfice for klaus's ritual. So i think caroline as a vamp isn't a bad idea. Matt turning into a vamp would have no impact on any other characters or the show itself. So him being human is a right balance of humans and vampires(or werewolves).
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 pm

aoshi wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:
They kept Matt human all this time, I see no reason why she just HAD to become a vampire.

I think she kinda earned an important role this way cuz i think she is far better than Nina in acting. Also it adds a twist in relationship with tyler since werewolves and vamps can't get along. When she helped tyler, in his first trasformation, totally liked her as a character. Also, katherine needed a vamp sacrfice for klaus's ritual. So i think caroline as a vamp isn't a bad idea. Matt turning into a vamp would have no impact on any other characters or the show itself. So him being human is a right balance of humans and vampires(or werewolves).

I still don't see why she had to become a vampire, and her staying human doesn't mean she wouldn't have a important role. And if she had to be a vampire why completely change her? I know a lot of Caroline fans like "perfect" Caroline but I don't, I liked when she had flaws and insecurities and all that stuff. I don't get why she became a vampire and poof, suddenly all her issues and negative traits was gone. No other vampire became a vampire and was perfect, or suddenly only had their positive character traits and all their flaws was gone. Vampirism doesn't change you, only heightens what you are as a human. I guess that's not the case for Caroline?
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:20 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:

I still don't see why she had to become a vampire, and her staying human doesn't mean she wouldn't have a important role. And if she had to be a vampire why completely change her? I know a lot of Caroline fans like "perfect" Caroline but I don't, I liked when she had flaws and insecurities and all that stuff. I don't get why she became a vampire and poof, suddenly all her issues and negative traits was gone. No other vampire became a vampire and was perfect, or suddenly only had their positive character traits and all their flaws was gone. Vampirism doesn't change you, only heightens what you are as a human. I guess that's not the case for Caroline?

Caroline had her fair share of issues with matt and bonnie when she turned into a vampire. Stefan helped her gain control as a vampire. She struggled with her father accepting her as a vampire.She went through werewolf trouble as a hostage. The show has moved on with caroline. Since the current focus is on elena becoming a vamp, Her character is playing a supporting role.Jus as bonnie and matt are.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

aoshi wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:

Caroline had her fair share of issues with matt and bonnie when she turned into a vampire. Stefan helped her gain control as a vampire. She struggled with her father accepting her as a vampire.She went through werewolf trouble as a hostage. The show has moved on with caroline. Since the current focus is on elena becoming a vamp, Her character is playing a supporting role.Jus as bonnie and matt are.

I meant her insecurities, jealousy over Elena always getting the guy, her thinking she's not good enough, etc. All of that just vanished and she became perfect. I don't see how it just went away like that. And it could have been shown in her relationship with Tyler and interactions with Elena, I don't think it would waste screen time to have actual character development.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 am

I like Caroline better as a vampire. I just think the writers dropped the ball on her vampire storyline after season 2 and made her this perfect vampire. But, honestly this season I see a lot more of her faults and true to form self than we had seen last season.

She really has no reason to be jealous over Elena getting the guy because she has her own, plus another. And she still has insecurities, like how she was jealous over Hayley. She is still controlling and still in everyone's business.

Caroline hasn't been my favorite character this season, but I don't see her as Miss Perfect like she was last season. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm

IDK, I can't explain it but to me Caroline and her insecurities, jealousy, her mean girls antics, how neurotic she is, etc, it doesn't come off like how it was back in season one. It's different now from how it was when she was human. Oh and I think she's still jealous of Elena and it can be shown. When Caroline became a vampire, her jealousy over Elena always winning, being better than her, etc, disappeared because as a vampire she now was better than Elena, stronger, faster, etc, etc. Now that both are vampires, that's why Caroline's insecurities and her attitude towards Elena has come back again, because now Elena is a vampire and she isn't "Better" than her anymore. So the competition between them from season one started back up again.

I agree that she's not coming off as perfect as she was in late s3/all of s3, but it still seems off to me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Well, no it won't be the same as it was in season 1 because the circumstances are different for her. In season 1 she didn't know about the supernatural, not that she could remember anyway. The jealousy was mostly because Elena got the guys and she didn't. Then she was dating Elena's ex and that made her even more insecure. And she has definitely grown though, which is expected. She is no longer human so of course she won't be the exact same as she was. Nobody that we seen as a human and later a vampire is the exact same as their human form. Nobody is the same as they were in season 1, so that's a bit unfair to say she is just not the same from season 1 because nobody completely is.

I think vampirism was the best thing for Caroline, IMO. It made her stronger and more confident. Something she was never able to be as a human. She adjusted well to vampirism because she is a control freak and she was able to adjust to it pretty quickly. I think that's the point the writers were trying to make. I agree that in season 3, she was a bit too perfect and had all of the answers, but I still see a lot of the features she had from season 1, they just aren't as dominant anymore.

One thing I will say is that she is a lot more judgmental than she ever has been this season and I think that's where a lot of people are annoyed with her for. As well as her wanting to control her friend's lives.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 pm

It's like first she becomes perfect, then this season they make her OTT with some of the stuff she does now. Especially the judgemental part, I don't really remember her being that judgy in s1, 2, or 3, so it's like they just took her traits and amped them up to ridiculous levels.

Is that what happened to everyone? Their s1 traits are there, just not dominant anymore? I guess I get it now that you explained it. It's still there just not as dominant and in your face as it was before.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Right, that's one of my problems with Caroline this season is that she has been OTT. Especially, early on in the season. She isn't as bad this half of the season as she was the first half.

But yea, that's exactly want I'm saying, it's just not as dominant now. I do totally get what you are saying about Caroline though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you get it because I didn't know how to explain what I meant about her. But yeah, she's not as bad this half of the season as she was at first. They toned her down and she seems back to normal, as normal as Care can be lol.

Do you think something will happen with Steroline? Personally? I don't see it, I like them better as friends so I don't get why they have to hook-up.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I really dont want something to happen between them, because I think they have a great friendship, but when has there ever been a boy/girl friendship on this show which hasnt turned into something more?
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:02 pm

I honestly don't see what everyone else is seeing though, because I don't see either being attracted to each other or whatever. I think they see each other as friends and nothing more, but that's just me.

Tyler and Hayley was friends and they didn't have sex. Tyler didn't have sex with Jules, they was friends right? Damon and Liz hasn't had sex with one another. I don't know if you can really call them friends or not, but Damon and Vicki didn't have sex either. Stefan and Lexi never had sex. Stefan and Bonnie. Stefan and Caroline, so far at least.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 pm

No, I do not want Steroline to be romantic at all. I love their friendship. I don't see Steroline as anything more than friends. JP said that Caroline is like Stefan's Lexi, and he and Lexi were strictly friends so I really hope they don't tarnish that friendship with something more.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 pm

LOL I hope she doesn't go crazy and try to torture Stefan like Lexi did though. But yeah, all I see is friendship between them.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Lol, I don't think Care will go that route thankfully. Lexi was definitely crazy, never got the appeal to her TBH. Well, before she died I did like her.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:58 pm

I liked her but didn't care when Damon killed her. And now the more flashbacks they do the crazier she seems lol. Like wtf, torturing someone to de-ripperfy them? Sending him to a battlefield full of blood as a medic? LOL.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:
I liked her but didn't care when Damon killed her. And now the more flashbacks they do the crazier she seems lol. Like wtf, torturing someone to de-ripperfy them? Sending him to a battlefield full of blood as a medic? LOL.

Lexi was a fan favourite when appeared, but since the flashback episode..well..just say this show knows how to ruin characters Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 pm

For me, Lexi was ruined in Ghost World last season. It made her seem like a total nut job. And then after these last 2 flashbacks, she makes less and less sense to me.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:07 pm

IDK, I guess I have something against judgy, annoying, vampire characters or something, because I have never really liked her at all. That was why I hated her in s1, because I don't like judgy vampires who try to tell others how to live their life, but as time goes on the more I hate her. I can't remember where I read this from but I agree, that Lexi died a long ass time ago, yet she keeps coming back more than any other character who died. Just let her go, god. I don't get the hype with her, I honestly don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caroline Forbes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next