Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Elena Gilbert EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Elena Gilbert EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Elena Gilbert EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Elena Gilbert EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Elena Gilbert EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Elena Gilbert EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Elena Gilbert EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Elena Gilbert EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Elena Gilbert Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Elena Gilbert

Go down 
+3
TheTVDLover
ginbell
YumYumOnigiri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Discuss the lovely Elena Gilbert
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 pm

I want more for Elena then just the girl between 2 brothers that can not be who all she is . I want to see Elena the mind Strong girl ,Elena with her girlfriends being a good Friend back to them, Elena who is a good sister who takes care of her brother/ family. be Elena that does not let a guy OVER RIDE who you are as a person .

because right now Elena is a Badsister,Friend, and WHO THIS ELENA OUT SIDE OF STEFAN AND DAMON ??????????????????? I do not know because we never seen it not in a LONG TIME
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:12 am

^^

Oh I doubt JP would do that... she loves Delena to much. I want to see how she will handle herself once she gets over the whol " woe is me I'm a vampire" deal that she is going to go through. I miss the Elena that wasn't trying to get herself killed. I want to see her ... Kind of be like Kat.

Not to the extreme but I want to see her embrace her new life, I want to see her have fun with her vampire side. I think there is a good chance we will see this and I have a feeling Damon may bring the fun side out of her:D
Back to top Go down
gellerbing

gellerbing

Team : Stefan

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

i really like elena but i am actually seriously annoyed that theyre turning her into a vampire, i liked the fact that shes a human girl torn between vampire brothers but now shes a vampire whats the point! that aside i will give it the benefit of the doubt as i do love the show,i just hope they make me change my mind about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

I just really hope she doesn't stay the same Elena as she was when she was human because then their would been no point of her death. I have a feeling though that they will go into great detail of her becoming a vampire. So hopefully it will be interesting to watch..

I saw a spoiler that said
Spoiler:
I wonder if it's
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I just really hope she doesn't stay the same Elena as she was when she was human because then their would been no point of her death. I have a feeling though that they will go into great detail of her becoming a vampire. So hopefully it will be interesting to watch..

I saw a spoiler that said
Spoiler:
I wonder if it's
Spoiler:

All of two of the them lol,

I figure that thing would be diffrent for they would have to be cause they wouldn't have a story other wise:D

I'm ok with the idea of Elene turning in to a Vampire however I want it to make sense, she should be on way going into this and turn out to be something that just doens't make any sense. I'm wondering if they will fall the storyline of the book? I know it won't be the same but maybe it could be similar...IDk. I just want this tranformation to be good and i want to see her strugle a bit
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 am

I guess they are saying she won't fair well to the vampire life?

It can't be cause she is a doppleganger, because as far as we know Katherine didn't have these issues. Maybe its just Elena being dramatic as always lol.I don't know, I hope its good though because she needs something outside of Damon/Stefan.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I guess they are saying she won't fair well to the vampire life?

It can't be cause she is a doppleganger, because as far as we know Katherine didn't have these issues. Maybe its just Elena being dramatic as always lol.I don't know, I hope its good though because she needs something outside of Damon/Stefan.

I don't know... if the promo pics were any indication to how Elena fairs to becomeing a Vamp i think she fairs ok. Maybe not at first but I think as the season goes on she will come into her own with all the vampire stuff.

I would love to see how she interacts with other humans and boys outside of Stefan and Damon. Not saying she has to hook-up with anyone but it would be nice to see a wild side of Elena.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 pm

LOL JP is more stelena then Delena if anything. But, uh yeah I hope they don't turn Elena back human 4x23, because what was the point in 3x22? It'll be stupid if she gets to turn back when there are probably many other vampires who wants to be human, and never got the chance. Stefan wants to be human. Damon misses his humanity. Caroline, I don't know if she would. She would probably turn back or want to as well. Abbie, def. would want to be a witch again. What about them? Because Elena is special she gets a choice no other vampire gets to have?

They say this season will be about growing up and transtitioning, but I think if they turn her back human it would set Elena back right?

I also want Elena to have more fun and be less broody and just embrace what she is. From the Nina interview I saw she said Elena will be having fun this season, so there's that to look forward to for Vamp! Elena.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't want her to be human by the end of the season either, I do think it will happen since it did in the books, but probably closer to the end of the series, that's if it does happen.

I do hope Elena lets loose and has fun because she is so boring and so sad all the time now, especially this past season. I think in the beginning she will have a rough time but eventually she will become kick ass and adapt to vampirism (not a word, i know lol).
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:47 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I don't want her to be human by the end of the season either, I do think it will happen since it did in the books, but probably closer to the end of the series, that's if it does happen.

I do hope Elena lets loose and has fun because she is so boring and so sad all the time now, especially this past season. I think in the beginning she will have a rough time but eventually she will become kick ass and adapt to vampirism (not a word, i know lol).

I've never read the books but I do know she turns back human in them. I don't want anyone to turn back human though, because if Elena turns back human you know they will probably turn some of the others as well.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I've never read the books but I do know she turns back human in them. I don't want anyone to turn back human though, because if Elena turns back human you know they will probably turn some of the others as well.

I never read the books either lol. I guess for me it depends on how it's done. If they do it in a way that makes sense I wouldn't mind. I just her becoming a vampire would have been her choice and not forced on her like it was.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I never read the books either lol. I guess for me it depends on how it's done. If they do it in a way that makes sense I wouldn't mind. I just her becoming a vampire would have been her choice and not forced on her like it was.

I just don't want anyone becoming human again, because enough things don't stick already in this show. Well, yeah actually I like your idea. She can become human again and then decide to become vampire by choice S6 when she makes her choice of who she wants to be with.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Yea, but I definitely thing they will explore the human thing again at some point since it brought up last season with the originals. It just sucks when they had no choice to become a vampire I don't think Caroline would want to become human again though, and certainly not Tyler after what he went through in season 2. I actually wouldn't mind if Elena become human and chose to stay human and lived out a normal life with a normal human, like Matt. I like Stelena and Delena but it would be something if she ended up with neither. I'm sure there would be too many pissed off fans for that though lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea, but I definitely thing they will explore the human thing again at some point since it brought up last season with the originals. It just sucks when they had no choice to become a vampire I don't think Caroline would want to become human again though, and certainly not Tyler after what he went through in season 2. I actually wouldn't mind if Elena become human and chose to stay human and lived out a normal life with a normal human, like Matt. I like Stelena and Delena but it would be something if she ended up with neither. I'm sure there would be too many pissed off fans for that though lol.

To be honest I want her with damon since I'm DE, but they are taking too long with all the teasing and stuff. I think if she ends up with a human it shouldn't be Matt, since they aren't passionate(her words). Or her and Stefan can both turn human and have their HEA. I'm over the triangle and throwing DE'ers scraps, etc and just want the barely there triangle to be over. I don't care anymore so if human Stefan and her ends up together fine, just as long as Damon gets a HEA I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Yea the triangle is getting annoying, I do think DE will get together this season. But as far as Matt, i doubt they will do that anyway but I think it could have been a nice twist at the end, that way she can get married have kids and stuff. No, she and Matt weren't passionate, but they can both grow and change. I have learned that anything is possible with this show ie. Klaroline lol!

But I definitely think she will get with Damon this season finally, I can't wait to see it play out. How is Stefan going to act, I can't imagine him taking it well.
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm really excited to see Elena's new vampire personality emerge in this season. Smile She's so cute!! I loved seeing her wild side when she did the handstand at the party and then standing on the bike.. what a cutie! It was really nice to see her with a genuine smile I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:15 pm

She is kind of annoying lol, but I do like when she lets go and just has fun. Season 3 she was so mopey, it's nice to see her smiling and having fun. Next week at the frat party, she seems like she is having a blast and can't wait to see.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 am

ELENA CAN WE TALK

• you are a Vamp

Yet you still need to be saved
  • You have not done NOT ONE THING that shows you can take care of your self AT ALL
you are still a Mary Sue to the 10 power
  • you are still crying and feeling sorry for your self
this last ep showed that you are not in your right mind and you are weak willed
  • You talk about Other and what they have done but are not above doing thing that will make your live easy ( see Matt ,Jeremy , new useless bitch mind warp )
Still do not know you you are Outside of a Ship we saw all the thing she think about her self but will she even try to change them or even try to fix them

Elena Gilbert Tumblr_mdpx65OlDY1qcly2a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert Empty

Back to top Go down

Elena Gilbert
Page 1 of 1