Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am

Jus out of curiosity, Say someone is a vampire or werewolf, At wat age do they stop aging and turn into immortal with their looks stop changing and don't age.

As for the originals, we know they turned immortal due to witchcraft. But wat about born supernaturals like tyler???? It would be strange that they reach their best looking age and remain as such for eternity. Is there any mention of this ageing in any of TVD books?
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 pm

I don't know about werewolves, but humans stop aging and growing as soon as they become vampires. Whatever age they are, however they look, etc, is stuck in that state for eternity. I'm not completely sure about this, but I don't think werewolves stop aging and I do think they can grow old and die. Same with the Originals, when they turned into vampires their bodies stopped developing and growing, and stagnated.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 pm

I always wondered about werewolves. Like I get that vamps stop aging when they turn. But with TVD mythology, once a werewolf kills someone and becomes a real werewolf, they get the supernatural healing ability. So the only way they can die is if you rip out their hearts or cut off their heads. So, how could they grow old and die? Would they just look the age they were when they first turned? It's so confusing.
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 am

Here's a secnario where a child could turn into a vampire. Say the doctors in the hospital use vamp blood to save people's lives where there could be children as well. Will the children remain as child?????The theory does not apply to vamps as well.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 am

aoshi wrote:
Here's a secnario where a child could turn into a vampire. Say the doctors in the hospital use vamp blood to save people's lives where there could be children as well. Will the children remain as child?????The theory does not apply to vamps as well.

Yeah, I always ASSUMED Mason had aged after he killed his friend. Because it was so many years back. So..I guess Idk there is a 50/50 chance.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:45 pm

I'm not sure I'm following you aoshi.
Are you saying if a child is healed with vamp blood will it remain a child? Or if I child is healed with vamp blood and then dies with vamp blood will it remain a child?

I just had another thought. How can you die with vamp blood in your system though? LOL think about it, if vamp blood is healing then how can you die with it in your system? Like when Jeremy tried to OD on pills and Stefan said the vampire blood healed him before it could kill him, like would that apply to all cases of when someone dies with vamp blood?
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Are you saying if a child is healed with vamp blood will it remain a child? Or if I child is healed with vamp blood and then dies with vamp blood will it remain a child?

I just had another thought. How can you die with vamp blood in your system though? LOL think about it, if vamp blood is healing then how can you die with it in your system? Like when Jeremy tried to OD on pills and Stefan said the vampire blood healed him before it could kill him, like would that apply to all cases of when someone dies with vamp blood?

I guess it is the amount of blood? I don't believe that vamp blood is like super-magical that a teaspoon of it can heal a botched artery or something. There is a limit and amount that would heal you before changing your system. Didn't Damon say something of the sort to Vikki? Smile
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 pm

KrayBaby wrote:

I am using the cases of damon, stefan and caroline turning into vamps with vampire blood in their system. Like how meredith used vamp blood to save elena at the end of season 3. Meredith also used vamp blood to save caroline's father. My scenario is jus replacing elena and caroline's father with a child.

KrayBaby wrote:

Jeremy's case was not sudden death. It was by poisoning and vamp blood healing the poisoning is understandable. A sudden death would be by snapping the neck or draining the blood from the body to the point of death. Its a fair logic that vampire blood heals but can't prevent death(or sudden death as per my logic).Death by any other means with vamp blood in the system seems plausible.

Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Okay I got it, well in that case the child would just be a vamp child. Wouldn't age.

And as for dying with vamp blood. I guess I see your point but what about people that die with vamp blood and didn't have a sudden death? Like Elena, she died with vamp blood but she was drowning so it was a slow death. I don't know it just seems a bit weird, but whatever lol.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:55 pm

About the werewolves ageing thing, i think they continue ageing normally? They might not but i've always thought that they have..
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 pm

lol I think you guys are putting too much into this. I don't see how the baby could become a vampire. Even if someone gives a pregnant lady vamp blood, wouldn't the baby have to die to turn? Aren't there cases in real life where the mother dies but the baby lives? So how would the baby turn into a vampire without being killed? Wouldn't the vamp blood just heal it or something?

And In all vamp lore, once you become a vampire your body, looks, age, all stays the same because you're essentially dead. Your body stagnates and stays in the exact same state it was in when you "died".

I think for instant things like neck snaps, all ingested vamp blood does is bring you back, where you're in transition and choose to die or become a vampire. Same with Elena dying underwater. She ran out of air and died, so the vamp blood didn't heal her but brought her back. With Jeremy OD'ing the vamp blood counteracted that and kept him alive.

Werewolves, I'm not sure at all whether they can get old and die. Kray brings up a good point, where the healing ability could stop them from again. Superman doesn't age right? Or Wolverine? And both of them have healing abilities, so I do think now that werewolves don't grow old and die. Maybe, like Kray said, once they actually get the curse of being a wolf is when they stop aging.
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:11 am

SnatchEatErase wrote:
lol I think you guys are putting too much into this. I don't see how the baby could become a vampire. Even if someone gives a pregnant lady vamp blood, wouldn't the baby have to die to turn? Aren't there cases in real life where the mother dies but the baby lives? So how would the baby turn into a vampire without being killed? Wouldn't the vamp blood just heal it or something?

You have not understood my scenario.I said a child and not a baby from a pregnant mother. I never said anything about pregnant woman.

A child as in middle school who might have had an accident jus like elena did at the end of season 3.

Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 am

aoshi wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:

You have not understood my scenario.I said a child and not a baby from a pregnant mother. I never said anything about pregnant woman.

A child as in middle school who might have had an accident jus like elena did at the end of season 3.

I think it would be the same for a kid as it is for a teenager or adult. When they turn into a vamp, their body would keep in the same state as when they were alive and they would stay a child forever. I dont think the pprocess would change just because their body hasnt fully developed Smile
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm

roar33 wrote:
aoshi wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:

I think it would be the same for a kid as it is for a teenager or adult. When they turn into a vamp, their body would keep in the same state as when they were alive and they would stay a child forever. I dont think the pprocess would change just because their body hasnt fully developed Smile

Yes, basically this. Why would it change? If you become a vampire as a little kid, you're be a little kid forever. It'll be the same whatever age you turn, you'll stay stuck as that age forever. Like Kirsten Dunst in Interview with the vampire, she played this little girl that got turned into a vampire, and she was never able to grow up and was stuck as a kid forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?   At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging? Empty

Back to top Go down

At wat age do vampires or werewolves stop aging?
Page 1 of 1