HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 
 

 Episode 4x23 [Graduation]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 am

Discuss the season 4 season finale!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Thu May 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Terrible episode. It made no sense.

I'm not mad about the DE choice because I don't really give a shit, but her reasons made no sense. I knew she would pick him, because everyone thought it would be Stefan on the show, but I don't buy her being so in love, I just don't. Then she said it was the worst choice she made. While in the premiere saying Stefan was the best. It made no sense to me.

Then Stefan is stuck at the bottom of a lake or whatever? And he is a doppelganger to Silas? Don't want.

Bonnie is dead and can only be seen by her ex-boyfriend. They will probably not mourn her death on the show and she will still be used as a plot device. Don't want.

The only good thing about this episode was Mabekah. I love them, but guess what she is leaving. So that won't last.

Katherine got the cure. Don't care.

I probably won't watch next season because I'm just not interested in what they are doing with this show. But I will keep the board active if anyone still wants to post here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-21
Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 am

Not here for ghost Bonnie, I got two being humans to watch with that.

The finale was just the push for me to watch Wonderland in the fall.

BTW CW was smart to to put the Originals against NCIS and Agents of SHIELD. I get the Originals is the most hyped thing on this network (despite the episode rated low with fans and ratings, CW logic) but Agents of SHIELD is the most hyped thing of the fall follow by Dracula on NBC.

Not going comment on Stefan ending up in a box like Angel did in season 3 finale of Angel. Whedon should sue Julie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 25
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 12:41 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Terrible episode. It made no sense.

I'm not mad about the DE choice because I don't really give a shit, but her reasons made no sense. I knew she would pick him, because everyone thought it would be Stefan on the show, but I don't buy her being so in love, I just don't. Then she said it was the worst choice she made. While in the premiere saying Stefan was the best. It made no sense to me.

Then Stefan is stuck at the bottom of a lake or whatever? And he is a doppelganger to Silas? Don't want.

Bonnie is dead and can only be seen by her ex-boyfriend. They will probably not mourn her death on the show and she will still be used as a plot device. Don't want.

The only good thing about this episode was Mabekah. I love them, but guess what she is leaving. So that won't last.

Katherine got the cure. Don't care.

I probably won't watch next season because I'm just not interested in what they are doing with this show. But I will keep the board active if anyone still wants to post here.

If you're not going to be posting here then I won't be either, since me and you are the only two who post the most. But anyway, I'll post my thoughts later since I haven't actually seen the episode, just bits of it because I wasn't at home.

Kat gets the cure? LMAO!!! Seriously? They wasted the cure on her? Man, I wish they had just gave it to Damon then, because why seriously waste it on Kat? Unless they are going to have Nina pulling double duty again all next season? Come on! And what do you mean Stefan is a doppelganger to Silas?

bamonbaby wrote:
Not going comment on Stefan ending up in a box like Angel did in season 3 finale of Angel. Whedon should sue Julie.

LOL, IKR!!?? They have basically been ripping off both Buffy and Angel this season! Plus the Being Human tv show now with ghost!Bonnie going to college with Elena and Caroline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 3:04 am

Yes, Elena gave it to her when Kat was about to kill her. You may have seen the episode by now though. I don't know if I won't be here or not, I'm just so fed up with how this season went. That may change later, but I just can't get with ghost!bonnie. That just rubs me all the way wrong and then the foreshadowing Bamon only to get nothing but half of the ship on the other side and whom will probably be making googly eyes at her cheating ex. Don't get me wrong I like Beremy, but no.

Then don't get me started on Stefan stuck in a box. Like tf? He was so honorable though, especially saying he was happy for Damon when Elena chose him, even though it was killing him inside. Josh, I know you hate him, but I honestly don't see how people just legit hate him. But I know that's just a matter of opinion.

And apparently Kat will be a good part of next season. JP already talking about if Damon will be helping her adjust and how she will still be ruthless and stuff like that. JP also said that Damon was originally going to get the cure. But when she saw someone guess it would be him very early on she changed it.

I really didn't get the Stefan/Doppelganger stuff, tbh. But whatever, I guess he will be taking Stefan's place and JP says he still wants to die and reunite with his love. SO I guess that's where Bonnie will come into play since she wiill be on the other side with Qetsiyah. Again, even in death she will have to be the magical servant to them. Ugh.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-03-02
Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 10:19 am

I don't know wat to say.

First, I loved lexi dancing to bon jovi. Klaus's introduction was fucking epic. And he finally let go of his revenge on tyler.

Caroline was so funny this episode. She was absolutely disconnected with supernatural mayhem and was enjoying graduation. ROFLMAO.

And i am not a fan of delena. So that was a bummer. And i saw it coming with music building and crappy dialogues(Watever happened to dialogues in this show). Damon repeating himself that he is selfish......duh.....we know that.

Alaric was badass taking on vampire hunters.

And stefan is Silas's dopple ganger?????? WTF . Does he mean human stefan????? Was the balance broken with stefan turning into a vampire????

Wat is this balance???? Would stefan be the only one who could kill silas????? Or is Silas's death with death of stefan????? Then why would silas try to kill stefan?????

The show is not heading in the direction the way i imagined but i am not giving up on it either. I also like there is a new villian to the show, silas.I thought he was dead in previous episode.

And how did silas return to stefan's form from deformed form???

Lots of questions and think there's a lot to look out in the next season. bounce

_________________

My deviant Art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 10:50 am

aoshi wrote:
I don't know wat to say.

First, I loved lexi dancing to bon jovi. Klaus's introduction was fucking epic. And he finally let go of his revenge on tyler.

Caroline was so funny this episode. She was absolutely disconnected with supernatural mayhem and was enjoying graduation. ROFLMAO.

And i am not a fan of delena. So that was a bummer. And i saw it coming with music building and crappy dialogues(Watever happened to dialogues in this show). Damon repeating himself that he is selfish......duh.....we know that.

Alaric was badass taking on vampire hunters.

And stefan is Silas's dopple ganger?????? WTF . Does he mean human stefan????? Was the balance broken with stefan turning into a vampire????

Wat is this balance???? Would stefan be the only one who could kill silas????? Or is Silas's death with death of stefan????? Then why would silas try to kill stefan?????

The show is not heading in the direction the way i imagined but i am not giving up on it either. I also like there is a new villian to the show, silas.I thought he was dead in previous episode.

And how did silas return to stefan's form from deformed form???

Lots of questions and think there's a lot to look out in the next season. bounce

The opening scene with Lexi was cute. Flashbacks made me not like her character but these past 2 episodes made me like her again.

I wouldn't worry about DE because I'm more than confident it won't last. What annoyed me the most is how she did Stefan. Stefan is so graceful and mature and handled losing his love of his life in such a stand up way. But I hated how they had Elena disregard anything for Stefan. LIke what was that about? It made no sense. I definitely think something is up with her because the entire thing was so weird. And the simple fact that she said Damon was the worst choice only solidifies IMO, that it won't be everything either of them thought it would be.


I love both Stefan and Damon, but I have always like Stefan more because overall he just a better person than Damon IMO. Stefan's, "I'm not NOT happy for you" versus Damon telling Elena he wasn't sorry that she and Stefan broke up in 4x07 just speaks volumes to me. But I really feel bad for the hardcore SErs and Stefan stans because they got royally screwed. Ship sunk. Stefan sunk. It was a low blow because every finale the DE'rs ALWAYS get some glimmer of hope or something to motivate them. Season 1- the "kiss" Season 2- the pick and the forgiveness or whatever. Season 3- the flashback. But SE fans got nothing at all but having to see Stefan listen to Elena say she was in love with Damon. And then having Stefan locked in a safe at the bottom of a lake. Really messed up. The good guys definitely lost this time around, with the exception of Matt. Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie.

Not gonna lie, I actually liked the Klaroline scene. It was a nice moment, but I still don't believe nothing will ever really happen with them.

The Silas!Stefan stuff. I don't know, honestly because I didn't pay much attention to it because I was already livid from the mess of this finale.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-21
Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 11:34 am

However Klaus line to Caroline was bullcrap though and fail on the writers as Matt is Caroline's first love. She spent season 2 pining over him and they did exchange I love yous. But the writers need to drop KC cause they keep rewriting ish because they know this crap makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 pm

I liked the scene, but I don't ship it all. And I think he said that to her about Tyler being her first love because probably didn't know about Matt, and I think her and Matt weren't really in love at all. I do think Tyler was her first true love, and I think that's where they were going with that and why they disregarded her and Matt. Nonetheless, finale was still shitty.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-03-02
Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Fri May 17, 2013 3:50 pm

KrayBaby wrote:

But I really feel bad for the hardcore SErs and Stefan stans because they got royally screwed. Ship sunk. Stefan sunk. It was a low blow because every finale the DE'rs ALWAYS get some glimmer of hope or something to motivate them. Season 1- the "kiss" Season 2- the pick and the forgiveness or whatever. Season 3- the flashback. But SE fans got nothing at all but having to see Stefan listen to Elena say she was in love with Damon. And then having Stefan locked in a safe at the bottom of a lake. Really messed up.



_________________

My deviant Art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-21
Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sat May 18, 2013 4:19 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I liked the scene, but I don't ship it all. And I think he said that to her about Tyler being her first love because probably didn't know about Matt, and I think her and Matt weren't really in love at all. I do think Tyler was her first true love, and I think that's where they were going with that and why they disregarded her and Matt. Nonetheless, finale was still shitty.

I do think Caroline loved Matt which is why she pinned all season 2 for him as Matt was the first guy to tell her she was worth something. I think he grounded Caroline and really was the one to give her self-esteem. While Tyler is her first over the top love, Matt was definitely her first love and strangely enough normal Matt had profound effect on Caroline that imo Tyler lacked and Klaus lacks. I think that why the writers show her jealous when it comes to him. Their situation is similar to Matt and Elena and I think we can all say even though Elena didn't love Matt, Elena is Matt's first love.

As for Klaus not knowing, I think Julie writes out of ass as Rebekah was well aware Caroline is Matt's ex. That line was just bone to throw at KCers and she wasn't even that affected by it either (as I think Caroline zoned out once he said Tyler can come back as mind you Candice Accola ships Forwood).

Beremy did nothing for me as their entire story has been forced ever since he cheated and Kat Graham admits she is over the romance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sat May 18, 2013 3:24 pm

I never said she didn't love Matt, I said I don't believe she was in love with him because there is a difference. Her first real love was Tyler. Yea, she pined for Matt, but IMO what they had was not a real love. They were good at that time they were together and was what each other needed during that time.

I'm sure that's something that Rebekah would know because she was around them a lot more than Klaus was, but still Rebekah doesn't know the extent of what they had because they weren't there. So Klaus wouldn't know if that was her first love or not because by the time Klaus made it to MF as Alaric, Matt and Caroline's relationship had really just about ran its course. So, while, I think many things are fails on this show I didn't think that was one because Klaus really isn't privy to that relationship even if he knew they had dated.

As for Beremy I'm so hot/cold with them. I was okay when they first started dating because it was cute, but after Ghost!Anna I didn't want anything else to do with Jeremy or Beremy. It wasn't until 4x01 happened and how he was there for her and cared for her where I started liking him again and I just enjoy their scenes because they are really cute together. But that's just it, they are cute and puppy love ish. And the fact that they had never talked about what happened with Anna was annoying me becauseI was willing to give them another try if they did that. When he died though, I was over because well Bamon hug happened and I didn't care about any other Bonnie ship LOL. But I don't know now, Seems like they will be "together" season 5 according to Plec, I don't mind because I enjoy their scenes and that last scene in the finale was really touching. But I don't think it will last at all. Matt of a fact I think April will probably end up with Jeremy at some point

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-03-02
Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sun May 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Actually, Matt freaked out when he found caroline was a vamp. We can hardly say matt and caroline were a thing.Its too technical to demand that klaus should have mentioned matt cuz let's face it, Stefan's first love was katherine and when anyone mention's stefan's love, People will always say elena. And it is acceptable if it his first love cuz elena was stefan's first true love.

The most disgusting part was when lexi says stefan to move on from elena. WTF?????? The way i see it, It's elena's loss for losing a good character like stefan. As kraybaby said it, Stefan fans got screwed. I also find hate comments to the writers on facebook to have given a terrible fate to stefan.

_________________

My deviant Art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Right, I don't see how we can hold Klaus accountable for say Tyler was her first love. To me, Matt/Caroline cared about each other but I just never felt that they really, truly loved each other. Especially on Matt's end where he betrayed her the worst. So, yea I don't blame Klaus for saying that about Tyler, and I HATE Klaus and love Matt. So it's nothing personal on either one.

Lexi telling Stefan to move one was so weird. When she was saying how epic and whatever they were in season 1. Now she is just like oh nevermind that we all have more than one "the one" It was a blow to the face really and OOC, just as well as Alaric approving of DE, when he was alive that was the last thing he wanted and had he been watching from the Other Side like the show wants us to believe there is no way he would be okay with them being together. It was just terrible really.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-21
Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 pm

I wasn't holding Klaus to it just pointing out the writer's fail cause despite the fact people look down on Matt, her love for Matt is what actually made her into an awesome character. I disagree she was in love with Matt but of course season 3 the writers just started throwing romances at Caroline w/o really adding substance to them Yeah, I couldn't get with Forwood as for some reason the show like to forget Tyler participated in kidnapping and watching Caroline get tortured by werewolves and they spent the beginning of their relationship having sex then talking and Klaroline is just pure nonsense, Caroline is not special or unique that someone like Klaus would love her and Caroline shouldn't be attracted to someone who has attempted murder her multiple times but I'll take Forwood over KC anyday. For me I take Klaus's line as another way the writers like to forget season 1.

Yeah Alaric was being OOC. As for Lexi, she may be taking Elena isn't worth it (cause she isn't) like Katherine isn't approach. I don't know maybe Lauren Cohan was unavailable to be DE cheerleader aka Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Yes, Tyler messed up by standing by, but can you blame the guy? Caroline had lied to him and withheld the truth from him about his uncle, which is a pretty shitty thing to do in itself. He didn't know if he could trust her or if she was really even his friend at that point. So, if Tyler gets punished for his faults at that time, then Caroline should as well. And are you saying just because Forwood had sex that their relationship can't be taken seriously? That's ridiculous in itself. If anything Tyler and Caroline had the most build up and were friends before they were anything. You can't criticize what Tyler did, but don't acknowledge what Matt did as well. Not a single relationship on this show is perfect, including Maroline. If you don't like Forwood, then that's fine, but don't act like they don't have a real, genuine loving relationship because those 2 would do anything for each other and have.

I honestly just feel like you are taking what Klaus said to the extreme. IF that were the case then Rebekah would have never made reference to Matt dating Caroline in 4x21.

The fact of the matter is that Matt and Caroline were never portrayed as some great love. Matt was still in love with Elena and Caroline wanted to be loved. They were right for each other at that time and that was really it. And fyi, I love Matt and never look down on him. I ship Mabekah like it's nobody's business, but I'm sorry what he and Caroline had was nothing special. And I think that was proved when she told him he was a vampire and he went and told her mom that caused a chain reaction of bad stuff, IMO.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-21
Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Yes, Tyler messed up by standing by, but can you blame the guy? Caroline had lied to him and withheld the truth from him about his uncle, which is a pretty shitty thing to do in itself. He didn't know if he could trust her or if she was really even his friend at that point. So, if Tyler gets punished for his faults at that time, then Caroline should as well. And are you saying just because Forwood had sex that their relationship can't be taken seriously? That's ridiculous in itself. If anything Tyler and Caroline had the most build up and were friends before they were anything. You can't criticize what Tyler did, but don't acknowledge what Matt did as well. Not a single relationship on this show is perfect, including Maroline. If you don't like Forwood, then that's fine, but don't act like they don't have a real, genuine loving relationship because those 2 would do anything for each other and have.

I honestly just feel like you are taking what Klaus said to the extreme. IF that were the case then Rebekah would have never made reference to Matt dating Caroline in 4x21.

The fact of the matter is that Matt and Caroline were never portrayed as some great love. Matt was still in love with Elena and Caroline wanted to be loved. They were right for each other at that time and that was really it. And fyi, I love Matt and never look down on him. I ship Mabekah like it's nobody's business, but I'm sorry what he and Caroline had was nothing special. And I think that was proved when she told him he was a vampire and he went and told her mom that caused a chain reaction of bad stuff, IMO.

I think you took my dislike for Forwood the wrong way I meant I could not get into the because they never discuss that incident and Caroline was not even in on the plan with Mason and she before Jules put that into Tyler had been nothing but nice and helpful to Tyler for him to allow that happen. I don't like there was no conversation about it from those two and so I could not get into it. As for me not seeing them have substance, early season 3 they did not imo because she was still wanting Matt at the end of season 2 and was all sudden with Tyler in season 3, so yes imo the writers seem to jump from point A to C, ignoring the fact Tyler engage in some traumatizing behavior towards her. That type of thing is quite similar while I could not get with Beremy after the cheating as the characters did not talk about it at all.

As for Maroline not being special I beg to differ on that as I said Caroline gained confidence and actually showed character growth in that relationship that her epic love with Tyler has not. That being said I was not saying that there nothing genuine about Forwood, I personally couldn't get with them after werewolf and torture incident that was then ignored. Matt wasn't perfect but I do recall he had similar reasons for his actions and did discuss his feelings after not going through. Key here was discussion. Forwood didn't get that. But I let that go as I did see substance once Tyler became a hybrid. I do think Maroline and Forwood were the best built up but let be honest Forwood is only some great love because big bad Klaus is trying to break them up cause before then Forwood's build up was similar to Maroline except this time Caroline took Matt's role in the relationship and had a profound change on Tyler.

As for me taking Klaus's comment extreme, no it not because imo Klaus being control freak seemingly trying to come across as if he knew Caroline would have made it his business to know who Caroline dated as he was well aware Matt and Elena dated. I also recall Klaus was at that dance where Matt and Caroline was on a date. I personally think Julie forgets prior ish she wrote just to suit herself. I don't like KC because half the stuff Klaus talks about as the reasons he better for Caroline, Caroline could ultimately do on her own and even then Tyler has money and can compel things as well so Klaus doesn't offer anything to be honest. His line was just another bone for a pairing that never going happen and I wish the writers drop a pairing that the actors really don't care for or find stagnating when it all they're ask about.

I like Mabekah too btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Scotland
Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Is it unpopular that I actually didnt think this episode was that bad? It was pretty slow starting, and it wasnt as amazing as the season finales normally are, but it couldve been a lot worse!

First of all, tyler is coming back. TYLERS COMING BACK AHHH, I think if this wasnt happening then I wouldnt be intrested in watching S5, but I cant wait to see him again Smile
Mabekah are so cute, I loved them in this episode and I hope they have a nice holiday together haha Very Happy

I felt for Stefan this episode, when he was listening to Damon & Elena making up and at the end. Omg the end didnt even make sense, most random scene ever! Poor guy Sad

Klaus did my head in as per usual, I hope hes hardly in it next season so I dont have to see his face all the time.

I quite like the idea of Katherine getting the cure, I think it'll be pretty interesting to watch her change haha Smile

I am still devastated that Mason didnt come back, I have missed him so much Sad

So yeah, no where near as amazing as last years season finale, but not too bad. I really hope S5 is better than S4 has been..

_________________

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Tue May 21, 2013 6:35 pm

I mean I get not every one cares for Forwood and I'm not trying to make you feel any type of way because you don't care for them or couldn't get with their relationship. I actually liked them better in the earlier stages than I do now and that's mostly because of the Klaroline stuff. Anyway, I know Caroline wasn't in that plan about Mason. But, she still knew about it, she was in the house when he was killed. She knew he was looking for his uncle and she still kept it from him that he was dead, and was killed by and because of people he and she both called friends (Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, and Jeremy). I can't fully remember right now but I am pretty sure he apologized about it. He didn't help because he felt betrayed and was lied to by someone he thought was his friend. Same as Caroline felt betrayed by someone she thought was her friend. Both were in the wrong. And as for her still pining over Matt at the end of the season, which is mostly true, there was still an undeniable attraction between her and Tyler since way earlier in the season. So, it's not like they just all of a sudden started liking each other. As well as the fact that 3 months had past from the end of season 2 until the beginning of season 3. I don't find the instances between Beremy and Forwood similar at all, since Forwood wasn't in a relationship and the fact that they had both wronged each other.

I never said Maroline didn't help each other, but what I am saying is that they were never portrayed as some great love either. They were what each other needed at the time, but I disagree that Matt is what made her character better in season 3. It was more her turning into a vampire that did that, and just as much as her friendship with Tyler did that as well. IMHO. Don't get me wrong because I liked Maroline when they were together. And yea they did discuss what he did. But Tyler and Caroline not having a meaningful conversation about the torture thing isn't the first time that happened in this show and for that I blame the writers.

And yes, Klaus was there when Maroline was still dating, but at that time Klaus didn't give a crap about Caroline so I doubt he even paid them a second's of attention at that dance. All I'm saying is that I don't think we were suppose to see Maroline as some great love. I have been in a relationship where we told each other we loved one another, but I don't consider that person to be my first love. And that's how I think Caroline and everyone else sees it as well. And while I'm not doubting that Klaus knew about Matt, but just because you dated someone doesn't mean you were in love with them like I said in my first post about this. That could be how Klaus saw it. Cause I don't doubt that he knew about Matt.

And no doubt that JP forgets about some stuff that happened. Just like when Elena went to the lakehouse with Damon and something about going there after he parents died, but when she went in season 2 with Stefan she said she hadn't been there since her parents died. So I agree the writing is all over the place and I also agree that you said she tries to forget some things in season 1 happened, but I just didn't see this as one since Maroline relationship was mentioned in 4x21. I think that way mostly when it comes to Damon.

I also agree about the KC and TC stuff. I never understood how Klaus can show her the world and do this and that, bc Tyler can do the exact same and has money as well. I could never get with Klaroline because it's so contrived, but I would be lying to myself if I didn't say I didn't like a 2 moments they had which was the scene in 4x08 and then in 4x23, and it was just cute scenes but I agree about what you said about them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs_Salvatore

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Tue May 21, 2013 6:57 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Terrible episode. It made no sense.

I'm not mad about the DE choice because I don't really give a shit, but her reasons made no sense. I knew she would pick him, because everyone thought it would be Stefan on the show, but I don't buy her being so in love, I just don't. Then she said it was the worst choice she made. While in the premiere saying Stefan was the best. It made no sense to me.

Then Stefan is stuck at the bottom of a lake or whatever? And he is a doppelganger to Silas? Don't want.

Bonnie is dead and can only be seen by her ex-boyfriend. They will probably not mourn her death on the show and she will still be used as a plot device. Don't want.

The only good thing about this episode was Mabekah. I love them, but guess what she is leaving. So that won't last.

Katherine got the cure. Don't care.

I probably won't watch next season because I'm just not interested in what they are doing with this show. But I will keep the board active if anyone still wants to post here.

Totally agree about the Silas and Bonnie bit.


So many emotions right now! Just seen it (I'm in UK).

Gutted about Bonnie and Stefan.

Ecstatic about Delena and Jeremy.

Dissapointed that Alaric couldn't stay.

Surprised at how things turned out with Elena and Katherine.

Love Mabekah, and so pleased that Damon is ok, and not human.

But confused. How could Stefan kill that hunter, like rip out his heart, and how could Klaus behead that witch, if they're ghosts? They're already dead? Am i missing something, could someone explain?

Also, what exactly IS Silas? Is he a vampire? And why would it matter that that witch cast a spell to make him hideous, when he can make himself look like anyone he wants anyway?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs_Salvatore

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Tue May 21, 2013 7:00 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Not here for ghost Bonnie, I got two being humans to watch with that.

The finale was just the push for me to watch Wonderland in the fall.

BTW CW was smart to to put the Originals against NCIS and Agents of SHIELD. I get the Originals is the most hyped thing on this network (despite the episode rated low with fans and ratings, CW logic) but Agents of SHIELD is the most hyped thing of the fall follow by Dracula on NBC.

Not going comment on Stefan ending up in a box like Angel did in season 3 finale of Angel. Whedon should sue Julie.

I made the same comparison with Angel as well.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Sun May 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Mrs_Salvatore wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Terrible episode. It made no sense.

I'm not mad about the DE choice because I don't really give a shit, but her reasons made no sense. I knew she would pick him, because everyone thought it would be Stefan on the show, but I don't buy her being so in love, I just don't. Then she said it was the worst choice she made. While in the premiere saying Stefan was the best. It made no sense to me.

Then Stefan is stuck at the bottom of a lake or whatever? And he is a doppelganger to Silas? Don't want.

Bonnie is dead and can only be seen by her ex-boyfriend. They will probably not mourn her death on the show and she will still be used as a plot device. Don't want.

The only good thing about this episode was Mabekah. I love them, but guess what she is leaving. So that won't last.

Katherine got the cure. Don't care.

I probably won't watch next season because I'm just not interested in what they are doing with this show. But I will keep the board active if anyone still wants to post here.

Totally agree about the Silas and Bonnie bit.


So many emotions right now! Just seen it (I'm in UK).

Gutted about Bonnie and Stefan.

Ecstatic about Delena and Jeremy.

Dissapointed that Alaric couldn't stay.

Surprised at how things turned out with Elena and Katherine.

Love Mabekah, and so pleased that Damon is ok, and not human.

But confused. How could Stefan kill that hunter, like rip out his heart, and how could Klaus behead that witch, if they're ghosts? They're already dead? Am i missing something, could someone explain?

Also, what exactly IS Silas? Is he a vampire? And why would it matter that that witch cast a spell to make him hideous, when he can make himself look like anyone he wants anyway?

Stefan was able to kill Vaughn, and Klaus was able to behead the witch because when the veil dropped the ghosts were "human-like" and functioned much like a human. They don't stay dead, they go back to the other side and then have to find their way back to where the veil was open to get back out or something lol.

Silas is not a vampire, per say. He is just immortal, with some kind of weird powers. The witch didn't make him hideous. That was a lie he told to Bonnie.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs_Salvatore

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Wed May 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Thanks for answering my questions Kray, Smile nobody was replying to me on the other forums.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 am

Haha, you're welcome!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CEllington



Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-07-15
Team : Elena

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Wow, I've just been watching the Season 4 Finale and can't believe we have to wait until October for the next episode.

I'm still a bit confused. Is Stefan lookalike Silas's true form or is it just the form he's adopted that he'll be using to fool everyone ? I think Stefan will be back but it might take a while.

It's interesting that you say Silas isn't a vampire. I always thought he was but just so old he had extra abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x23 [Graduation]   

Back to top Go down
 
Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: