Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Jeremy Gilbert EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Jeremy Gilbert EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Jeremy Gilbert EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Jeremy Gilbert Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Jeremy Gilbert

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Discuss the rouge Jeremy Gilbert
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:14 am

1 Jeremy Needs to Stand up For him Self Do not like Vamps IE Damon /Klaus Push him around / Play with his head
2 Get to Know his New Powers How they Work and What They Can do
3 become a better Hunter
4 do good in school
5 Team up With Matt and they both Learn how to be Hunters and Learn more About the Supernatural
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 am

I'm ecited for Jeremy storyline this season... granted it isn't as big as Elena or Bonnie ( shocker Bonnie has a bigger storyline than Jeremy lol) but I think Jeremy is going to be ... like the new hunter or Vampire hunter in training ;D

Of course it would be TVD if JP did hook him up with the new girl in town, but I kinda want to see how his new love intrest will get along with the idea of vampires, witches and werewolves... oh and a boyfriend that sees dead people and is pron to kiss his ghost e-girlfriends lol

Joking aside I do want to see more Jeremy he is one of the many characters that are underdeveloped thanks to these dumb love triangles.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

I really like Jeremy, he is becoming his own man. I really hate how they treat him like some little kid though. I was watching Plan B last night and it's so annoying how they treat him, especially Elena. And like he said, it's her fault he is caught up in the Supernatural world in the first place. And isn't he the same age now as she was when she met Stefan. Ugh, it's annoying.

Anyway, his season arc will happen in the second episode. I wonder what it will be?

I think the April chick will be clueless for a while because they will try to protect her from the supernatural, but after a year and a half you would think that they would know that keeping secrets like that from the ones you are close with never end up well for those people.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Although I hate what Jeremy did to Bonnie I still love him. He's a character that has so much potential and I hope they really explore and develop his character outside of Elena this season.

I would love for him and Bonnie to still have a bond, but not a romantic one.

He's come along way since the druggy boy in season 1!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 am

He has come a long way... which is kind of funny seeing as we didn't get to see the growth on screen that much No

However the changes that Jeremey has made from S1 till now are great he really is becoming a man and I think we are going to get to see that even more this season. It is a nice change of pace for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:26 am

I love Jeremy. I love his growth, his character really grew on me because he was rather annoying in the first season. The only thing about his character that I didn't like was what he did to Bonnie. It took me a minute to get over it, but I'm back on the Jeremy train after seeing the promo.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:50 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I love Jeremy. I love his growth, his character really grew on me because he was rather annoying in the first season. The only thing about his character that I didn't like was what he did to Bonnie. It took me a minute to get over it, but I'm back on the Jeremy train after seeing the promo.

I felt the same way. When I frist started watching TVD I thought he was annoying. Then when he got with Anna ( when she was living or the living dead) I started to like him and though I didn't really care for the pair... when he got with Bonnie I like him even more because out of everyone it seemed like he was the only one that really cared weather or not she hurt herself trying to save everyone.

Then the ghost kissing happen and i was glad when they sent him away... because I really didn't want to see him. However once he came back to MYstic Falls I was all smiles, it was clear that he had grown up and matured a bit more.

I think it is so funny how many ups and downs you can go through with a character but if you really like them you can find it in yourself to forgive and move on:D
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Tay, exactly!! My thoughts exactly, really. I can't wait to see what's in store for him this season because it seems like he will have an actual storyline this time.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Which is what i am hoping for as well. jeremey development has been done off screen for the most part. It looks like this season we will get to see some development on screen and you have to love that Very Happy

Now if they do the same thing for Matt and Tyler I will be really happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 am

Yea, he was barely in season 3 at all. But I won't lie after the ghost mess, I wasn't sad to seem him go. But I really like Jeremy so I'm hoping maybe this season the supporting cast will get developed better.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 am

All I know is that Jeremy better have a bigger role than Rebekah or Elijah or I might just have to write a strong word letter to JP... but that is just me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am

I know right! I love me some Jeremy, I can't wait to find out
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:36 pm

So Jeremy seeing the tattoo on Connor has nothing to do with him coming back from the dead/seeing ghosts. What do you guys think it is?

I think maybe he has some sort of family lineage that are vampire hunters with special vampire hunter powers?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 am

I have been seeing people saying that Elena will be mad at how they used Jeremy in the last episode, but Jeremy is not a baby and it is so annoying to me how they make him seem like one. Jeremy was more than willing to do what he had to do for his sister, he didn't need to be compelled or threatened, he did it at his own will to protect Elena. No different than what she would have done, so why would she be mad at everyone. His hunter side was bound to get unleashed because killing a vampire in MF is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I have been seeing people saying that Elena will be mad at how they used Jeremy in the last episode, but Jeremy is not a baby and it is so annoying to me how they make him seem like one. Jeremy was more than willing to do what he had to do for his sister, he didn't need to be compelled or threatened, he did it at his own will to protect Elena. No different than what she would have done, so why would she be mad at everyone. His hunter side was bound to get unleashed because killing a vampire in MF is inevitable.

You are right Jeremy is not a Child and I hope this Story line will help his storyline move in a better place so he is not just a tag along but has his now life and path on TVD and this hunter thing could be great for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeremy Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Gilbert   Jeremy Gilbert Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Gilbert
Page 1 of 1