Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie and Jeremy

Go down 
+2
KrayBaby
YumYumOnigiri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Discuss Beremy here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:32 am

I used to really like Beremy. The short build up they had, I thought was really cute. It even made me like Jeremy even more, but after the ghost girlfriend thing I just can't stand behind them anymore. I can only imagine how hurt Bonnie had to have been to have her boyfriend cheat on her with a ghost Embarassed Then the way it got swept under the rug, and never talked about it was really weird. I really hope they do not rekindle it, Jeremy would have to do some serious begging and ass kissing for me to be half way okay with it.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I used to really like Beremy. The short build up they had, I thought was really cute. It even made me like Jeremy even more, but after the ghost girlfriend thing I just can't stand behind them anymore. I can only imagine how hurt Bonnie had to have been to have her boyfriend cheat on her with a ghost Embarassed Then the way it got swept under the rug, and never talked about it was really weird. I really hope they do not rekindle it, Jeremy would have to do some serious begging and ass kissing for me to be half way okay with it.

I think they need to... not rekindle it but we as the audience need to see them find closer. I loved Beremy but that was because it was the first legit romance Bonnie had and i was excited for her... cannot tell you how pissed I was that he cheated on Bonnie with a ghost Evil or Very Mad ...I just can't.

However , I hope these two can come to terms with what was (on screen no more of this off screen stuff when it come to Bonnie) and they can become friends not that they aren't friend now but better friends.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:43 am

Right, like why did they never have a conversation about it. She has been in scenes with him and its like it never happened. I do think a discussion needs to happen about it. It was kind of OOC for Bonnie to not want to hear him explain when he tried to. Because I think Bonnie would want to know what the hell he was thinking.

I really like Jeremy, so it really broke my heart that he cheated with a freaking ghost. Like every time I say it out loud I have to shake my head. Mad Mad scratch And the fact that it was Anna, oh lord don't get me started on that. Evil or Very Mad

Ha, our luck they will have an onscreen discussion about how they had an off screen discussion about ghost girl. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Right, like why did they never have a conversation about it. She has been in scenes with him and its like it never happened. I do think a discussion needs to happen about it. It was kind of OOC for Bonnie to not want to hear him explain when he tried to. Because I think Bonnie would want to know what the hell he was thinking.

I really like Jeremy, so it really broke my heart that he cheated with a freaking ghost. Like every time I say it out loud I have to shake my head. Mad Mad scratch And the fact that it was Anna, oh lord don't get me started on that. Evil or Very Mad

Ha, our luck they will have an onscreen discussion about how they had an off screen discussion about ghost girl. lol!

Bonnie was nice compared to what I would have done had it been me Laughing
I think she was just so hurt, here was this boy that she loved that she brought back to life because she loved him so much. It didn't matter what price she had to pay she was willing to pay it ( and she did) and hodw does he thank her... his kisses a dead girl

CREEPY!!! Not to mention just wrong. I lost a lot of respect for Jeremy, and to me it seemed like he did really try. She told him to leave and he didn't even fight... WHY DIDN"T HE FIGHT FOR HER! ( I yelled that at my tv screen as I watched it happen lol) I felt like if he really cared he would have fought and that fact that he didn't broke my heart. Bonnie love him and he loved her but not enough to fight to get her back and keep her.

What I don't get is how it was Bonnie's fault... like she had cheated on him the way you hear some people tell it.
I am hoping they don't get back together like the media and JP have been hinting at... I don't think it is needed. We know he cares for her and she cares for him. I think a friendship is all that is needed.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Team : Stefan

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I ship these two... I'm excited for their scenes in 4.01.
Back to top Go down
http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Echo, question.

How did you feel about Jeremy and ghost Anna? I'm really curious to see your standpoint since you still ship them after what happened.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:38 pm

So, since season 4 started I have really been liking Beremy again. I can't stop looking at .gifs at the lantern lighting and all of the eye sex. bounce
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm beginning to like Beremy again.... Shocked
never thought that would happen lol!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:58 pm

torilee07 wrote:
I'm beginning to like Beremy again.... Shocked
never thought that would happen lol!

LOL! Omg, thank goodness I'm not alone. I never ever thought that. Jeremy is becoming such a man and so sexy, it's just *sigh*
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Echo, question.

How did you feel about Jeremy and ghost Anna? I'm really curious to see your standpoint since you still ship them after what happened.

I still ship them too. I don't really blame Jeremy..I think it's normal that he still has feelings for Anna and of course..I get that Bonnie was upset about it, but I think she should get over it. Jeremy would be heartless not to have felt anything at seeing Anna back..the fact that he felt something just means he's human. Jeremy is such a sweet character and a great boyfriend. Bonnie doesn't know what she's missing. The fact that they aren't together is actually one of the reasons I don't like Bonnie that much.. No
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

elenaforever wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Echo, question.

I still ship them too. I don't really blame Jeremy..I think it's normal that he still has feelings for Anna and of course..I get that Bonnie was upset about it, but I think she should get over it. Jeremy would be heartless not to have felt anything at seeing Anna back..the fact that he felt something just means he's human. Jeremy is such a sweet character and a great boyfriend. Bonnie doesn't know what she's missing. The fact that they aren't together is actually one of the reasons I don't like Bonnie that much.. No

If Jeremy wanted to kiss Anna he should have broken it off with Bonnie, not cheat on her with a ghost.
No she shouldn't have 'just got over it'. It clearly upset her that Jeremy did that. He was her boyfriend and he kissed another woman. she had every right to be upset with him and break up with him because of it. Cheating is cheating and Jeremy cheated.
I love Bonnie even more that she was strong enough not to put up with that. If Jeremy wants her back he needs to work damn hard for it.
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

I just don't understand what the big deal is. Sometimes things like that happen, but it didn't mean that Jeremy didn't love Bonnie. I don't think "cheating is cheating". That's making things too black and white. Life is more complicated than that. Sometimes you have to get passed words like "cheating" and look at the facts. The facts are that Jeremy is a good kid, a great boyfriend, and that he made a mistake. But he still loves Bonnie and he deserves to get her back. He's been through enough, if you ask me. He lost way more than Bonnie did and he deserves someone to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm

So Bonnie has to stay with him because of that?

Keep in mind that Jeremy did not just kiss Anna. He practically declared his undying love to her. She would show up because Jeremy wanted her to. Jeremy didn't give a damn about Bonnie during that. All he cared about was himself and his own needs.

I don't understand why people expect Bonnie to just put up with that and accept that the guy she loved obviously wasn't as serious about her as she was about him.

I like Jeremy but I don't like him with Bonnie. I like him with her in season 4 but I don't want a Beremy relationship. I never got that from them in the first place. They acted more like friends that shared a few kisses here and there. We know they were more than that but that was how they were presented to us.

Bonnie needs someone older, more mature and wise. That's why I'm looking forward to Shane.

And yes, cheating is cheating. Whether it be just kiss or more. If you are kissing someone romantically that isn't your partner, you are cheating. There are just different levels of severity but it's still cheating.

Some girls (even guys) take cheating more seriously than others. Kissing another girl is just as bad as sleeping with one to some.

If Jeremy wants to make things right, he needs to work for it. He can't just accept Bonnie to forgive him because 'it was just a kiss' because it wasn't. Emotionally, it was more than that. Jeremy would have kept Anna around while still dating Bonnie, I really believe that and that is not fair on Bonnie so why should she put up with that?
Because he's lost a lot? That's not a good excuse. It's tragic, yes, but not a reason people should stay by his side, especially when he's done something terrible to them. It wasn't until he came back that I believe he realized what he did and what he lost and regretted it.

So yes, he needs to work for it.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:58 am

I agree, cheating is cheating. Bonnie has every right to be mad about it and every right to break up with him because of it. It wasn't just a kiss, he was emotionally cheating as well. He had already had it in his mind how they could be together while he was still in a relationship.

Could she forgive him? Of course. But he should prove his loyalty and trust before he even thinks about getting back with her. True enough Jeremy has lost a lot of people, but Bonnie has lost and has been hurt as well, that does not and should not justify what he did. For a long time I was completely done with Beremy, but I will admit lately since season 4 I have been liking them a lot more.

I do think Bonnie needs someone mature and wiser, and I hope Pr. Shane will be that for her, but for some reason I feel like he has an ulterior motive. IN the same sense, I think Jeremy has grown a lot and has learned a lot since the incident in season 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonnie and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Jeremy   Bonnie and Jeremy Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Jeremy
Page 1 of 1