Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can]   Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:08 am

Official Synopsis: A NEW DANGER — Jeremy is furious when Klaus tries to control him by putting Matt’s life in danger. Damon coaches Jeremy as he prepares to take on Klaus’ new vampires, but they find that Kol has beaten them to it. Kol makes it clear that he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure. Looking for a new ally, Rebekah reminds Stefan that they were once close friends. When Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy) question Shane (guest star David Alpay) about his involvement in the Founders’ Council deaths, Bonnie steps in with questions of her own, and Shane’s responses push Bonnie to the edge of her powers. Elena negotiates with Klaus to keep Jeremy safe, but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy, Elena comes up with her own daring plan for Jeremy.

John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young & Michael Narducci.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can]   Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

[/quote]

Webclip #2
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can]   Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Jeremy has been giving Damon a lot of "I know you don't care about me, stop pretending" vibes, which leads me to believe that Damon will do something honorable by sacrificing himself for Jeremy. Because right now, Jeremy doesn't like Damon---at all. It's quite hilarious though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can]   Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x11 [Catch Me If You Can]
Page 1 of 1