Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie and Klaus EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie and Klaus Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie and Klaus

Go down 
+2
YumYumOnigiri
torilee07
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 am

The Bennett Witch and the Hybrid! I love you
=
Klonnie! cheers

bounce (that is my new fave emoticon btw! it has this serious expression but is continually bouncing LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 am

torilee07 wrote:
=
Klonnie! cheers

bounce (that is my new fave emoticon btw! it has this serious expression but is continually bouncing LOL)

Haha... I never notice that lol.

Oh Klonnie,Klonnie,Klonnie... I fear we may never see you in cannon but that is ok I much prefer Klonnie in my fanfictions because this fandom has amazing writers Very Happy

I will say that I love JoMo and how he gushes about Kat when ever her name comes up... have you seen the clip from DragonCon of him and Ian talking about Kat/Bonnie stuff. The look on his face sunny like he was a kid in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:36 am

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
torilee07 wrote:
=
Klonnie! cheers

Oh Klonnie,Klonnie,Klonnie... I fear we may never see you in cannon but that is ok I much prefer Klonnie in my fanfictions because this fandom has amazing writers Very Happy

I will say that I love JoMo and how he gushes about Kat when ever her name comes up... have you seen the clip from DragonCon of him and Ian talking about Kat/Bonnie stuff. The look on his face sunny like he was a kid in a candy store.
how could anyone not notice that? He's so adorable. Someone may have a little crush Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 am

torilee07 wrote:
YumYumOnigiri wrote:
torilee07 wrote:
=
Klonnie! cheers

how could anyone not notice that? He's so adorable. Someone may have a little crush Embarassed

Oh he is crushing on her hard.. it's not the first time that he has gushed about kat at on point or the other. I've yet to see him light up like that when he is talk about some of the other female co-stars.

It almost make me sad that she is dateing someone right now because i think they could be such a cute couple. I say almost because Kat is so happy with the guy she is with right now and it so nice to see.

I never really thought that Klonnie would work... i think one of them would have to change to fit the other . Either Klaus gets nicer or Bonnie turns bad. However the few time they were on screen together were great. Kat and JoMo have really great chemistry( I mean it so easy to see) But without a drastic change coming from one or the other I just can't see it happening. I feel the same way about him and Caroline. Klaus isn't Damon.. there is little that he had done to help other and if he does somthing nice for someone it to get something in return.

Side note are there any good fanfictions of Klonnie, I would so be interested in reading some of them.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 am

Quote :

Oh he is crushing on her hard.. it's not the first time that he has gushed about kat at on point or the other. I've yet to see him light up like that when he is talk about some of the other female co-stars.

It almost make me sad that she is dateing someone right now because i think they could be such a cute couple. I say almost because Kat is so happy with the guy she is with right now and it so nice to see.

I never really thought that Klonnie would work... i think one of them would have to change to fit the other . Either Klaus gets nicer or Bonnie turns bad. However the few time they were on screen together were great. Kat and JoMo have really great chemistry( I mean it so easy to see) But without a drastic change coming from one or the other I just can't see it happening. I feel the same way about him and Caroline. Klaus isn't Damon.. there is little that he had done to help other and if he does somthing nice for someone it to get something in return.

Side note are there any good fanfictions of Klonnie, I would so be interested in reading some of them.Very Happy

Pretty much this. This would only work if there was drastic changes on either side, and since I doubt Klaus will stop being a murderous psychopath, I doubt this will happen. But they do look good together in theory.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:42 am

KrayBaby wrote:

Pretty much this. This would only work if there was drastic changes on either side, and since I doubt Klaus will stop being a murderous psychopath, I doubt this will happen. But they do look good together in theory.

Let be real who doesn't look good standing next to Kat Laughing I really don't want Klaus to change, I want him to be bad I want him to croupt Bonnie and make her tap into all that dark magic ... I think that would have been nice to see.

When Caroline rejects him for the final time Klaus goes after Bonnie to hurt Caroline. Forces her to use her dark magic again and agian till all that is good is buried deep down. Now he has a witch on his side and a new storyline with the
Spoiler:

No I know this won't happen... but i can dream lol
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:44 am

As much as I do love Bonnie and Klaus and would like for them to be together, it would only be for a while. Klonnie would never last. Crying or Very sad They are just far too different in terms of moral beliefs (Klaus would have to stop killing or Bonnie would have to start and I can't see either of them making that decision), morality (because we all know that Bonnie would never give up being a witch for being a vampire) and a few other factors that I can't be bothered to get into right now lol.

But I would still like for them to be explored, just not for the long run.

The only characters that I could picture Bonnie going all the way with (and I don't mean in a sexual term) is Matt and Tyler (pre-hybrid).

Personally, I would love for Bonnie to be with a werewolf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:45 am

TheTVDLover wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

Let be real who doesn't look good standing next to Kat Laughing I really don't want Klaus to change, I want him to be bad I want him to croupt Bonnie and make her tap into all that dark magic ... I think that would have been nice to see.

When Caroline rejects him for the final time Klaus goes after Bonnie to hurt Caroline. Forces her to use her dark magic again and agian till all that is good is buried deep down. Now he has a witch on his side and a new storyline with the
Spoiler:

I would love for this to happen! It would be amazing! I love you
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am

TheTVDLover wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

Spoiler:

Haha, that's true. She looks good with everyone on the show.

I definitely can see that happening because we all know Klaus loves to force people's hand. coughStefanRippercough lol!
Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 pm

I made a Klonnie avi Razz
Bonnie and Klaus Klonnie2
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I do think JoMo has a mad crush on Kat along with Nate (Nate said he would date her out of all the female co-stars). I think JoMo started crushing though after that thanksgiving.

Thanks for pivoe for me Bamon/Klonnie avi.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:49 am

pivoe wrote:
I made a Klonnie avi Razz
Bonnie and Klaus Klonnie2

You have got some skills the Klonnie avi and Bamonbaby's avatar look great Very Happy

I think it's funny that he really only get like that when they are talking about Kat. i've seen him at other con and videos and he is not like that when he talk about the other girls. I'm sure like everyone and they all seem to be so close... but JoMo just can't help gushing about Kat Very Happy

Maybe that why people ship the idea of them, because of JoMo and his crush on Kat lol
Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:57 am

You were talking about an interview where he talks about her...could someone post a link?
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 pm

pivoe wrote:
You were talking about an interview where he talks about her...could someone post a link?

I found the full panel interview... Ian starts the topic of Bonnie/Kat @ 13:13 into it... It's very cute Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVeHSpHHZuo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Shocked He was gushing about her, so cute. Almost makes me want to ship this pairing. ALMOST Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks....and Sebastian Roché lol!
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:25 pm

pivoe wrote:
Thanks....and Sebastian Roché lol!
haha he could barely keep his hands of Kat!! lol!
Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Bonnie and Klaus Proxy1
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

pivoe wrote:
Bonnie and Klaus Proxy1
Very Happy I love that picture.

There is also the one with Nate, Joseph, Paul, Ian, Kat and Sebastian and Seb just has his arm around her I love you
Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Which one do you mean? I don't recall one with Ian. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Bonnie and Klaus Tumblr_m9rx2yGWVU1qkkfmqo1_400

Bonnie and Klaus TVD-Cast-at-Dragon-Con-2012-sebastian-roche-32045370-600-448Bonnie and Klaus 398998_259020897533932_904081895_n

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh, I haven't seen these. Thanks for posting. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 pm

bounce cheers bounce

I remember seeing these and think... how could anyone say that Kat isn't as pretty as the rest of the females in the cast. The are all beatuties but Kat looks so hot all the time... how can people hate on that lol.

It was also nice to see that it was just her and the guys... it is such a rare thing but it looks like they all get along with her so well. A friends was at Dragon Con and after she gushed about how hot Ian and Paul and everyone looked lol. She said that she notice how close they seem to be, that they were laughing and joking with each other.

You hear about cast being like that but it nice to know they really are ...IDK why lol.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 pm

I read somewhere on tumblr about Bonnie and Klaus's dynamic will change. What do you guys think about that?
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I read somewhere on tumblr about Bonnie and Klaus's dynamic will change. What do you guys think about that?

I've always thought that if Bonnie went bad that Klaus would be involved some sort of way but it could also change because he and Caroline become serious and she decides to play nice for a bit?

Thought I think that will be because she goes dark, maybe he pushs her to go deeper into that kind of magic. If its true that what I think it will be .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonnie and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Klaus   Bonnie and Klaus Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Klaus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next