Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Caroline and Klaus EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Caroline and Klaus EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Caroline and Klaus EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Caroline and Klaus EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Caroline and Klaus Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Caroline and Klaus

Go down 
+3
TheTVDLover
KrayBaby
YumYumOnigiri
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Discuss Klaroline here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:23 am

I strongly dislike this pairing. It just does nothing for me at all. Yes, they have great chemistry, but I just can't get with Caroline being with Klaus after all that he has done. IMO he has not even began to redeem himself, especially since he was about to kill Elena just a day ago in Mystic Falls time. Everything he has done has been for his own selfish reasons, even curing Caroline from the werewolf bite, which he wanted Tyler to do so he could get Liz on his side.

And I, for one like my villains to be....well...villains!
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 am

I'm with you there... I don't think Forwood are soul mates but the whole Klaroline came way out from left feild for me. I don't think for a minute that Klaus love Caroline... I think he see her as a shinny new toy that he wants to still from another kid.

Does he like her... sure but there is no one on this earth that can convince me that these two are ment to be together Evil or Very Mad

One of the big reason i loved Klaus was he was this awesome bad guy, so why are they trying to ruin him with this stupid love triangle crap. If we must have Klaus stay make him stay from somthing other then Caroline... give me a story not this forced romance..urg!!!

I will say this... had they done it right, had it not felt so rushed I may have been able to handle it. however that is just not the case because i know that Klaus doesn't love her he just wants her because he can't have here. Not to mention it doesn't cast my girl Caroline in a good light if she goes skipping off with Klaus.

Please tell me why they are trying to ruin Care-bear for Crying or Very sad They already ruined klaus why ruin Caroline too.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 am

It really doesn't put Caroline in a good light. And the thing that gets me is that a lot of Klaroline fans say that Damon has done horrible things to Elena, and yea he has but he has also done great things for her and a couple of other people. To me Klaus hasn't done anything redeemable. And like you said the way it came about was just so wtf Question ...like he just tried to kill you season 2, he killer your boyfriend in front of you...but then he has one conversation when she is half way out of it and he is suddenly so smitten with her? I don't buy it. It's too much too soon.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 am

Yes... Damon may not be the greatest guy in the world but he does show he cares ( even if he doesn't say it) Klaus has not done that at all. Saving Caroline is not the thing that wips the slate clean. One good deed doesn't get rid of the bad.... a million good deeds would do. Damon doesn't say I'm sorry but many times his action are evidence that he is even though he can't say it.

Had they give klaus enought time to change and become a decent kind of... vampire ... than maybe I could see this pair working. However... for me it just seems off. What the thinking.. because he's hot and she hot that means they should be a couple Question No that does not make a long lasting relationship.

I think this couple could have been a good one, had JP handled the development well. I've read a couple of fanfics where I find this pair makes sense... this is what happens when things are rushed to cater to ( a few) in the fandom.
Back to top Go down

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 am

Selfishly, I hope they drop this. It's ruining Klaus for me and makes him look stupid. Ok, stupid might be a bit of a harsh word, but you know what I mean… Rolling Eyes

And I wouldn't probably ship it even with great build up.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 am

pivoe wrote:
Selfishly, I hope they drop this. It's ruining Klaus for me and makes him look stupid. Ok, stupid might be a bit of a harsh word, but you know what I mean… Rolling Eyes

And I wouldn't probably ship it even with great build up.

Right, and to me he saved Caroline from the werewolf bite for his own selfish reasons--to get Liz on his side. Then in Before Sunset, he didn't save Caroline--Elena did! He was there for himself, to get rid of a threat--Evilric. Getting to help Caroline was just a bonus for him.

So, I agree if they had worked on him more before throwing him in a love triangle, maybe I could have been on board with it. Damon hasn't done any horrible deeds really since season 2, Klaus on the other hand is still a murdering psychopath. I actually like Klaus though, just not with Caroline--especially not this perfect princess Caroline of season 3.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Ok don't hate me but I kind of like this couple... not the way they are forceing the pair on people but I can see why people want it. It will be intresteing to see how everything place out with them next season. However I think it is all for nothing... because Klaus can't be here forever which means that this relationship will come to an end at some point...

So where will that leave Forwood?
How much long will Klaus and Caroline last?

I think it is a waste for both characters because there is no way this ship will last long in cannon.
Back to top Go down
sweetAMY

sweetAMY

Team : klaroline

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 am

I'm sorry , but I totally disagree with you guys , I think klaroline is gonna be the best ship in the whole show ! , I mean , I know klaus has killed a lot of people but so did stefan , damon and everyone in this show even the innocent elena gilbert had daggered rebekah once , lol!
I know klaus is so evil , but he had the worst past ever ; his father tried to kill him , his mother didn't love him , he was always searching for acceptance but no one seemed to love him , and I think klaus and caroline are so similar in this point , we all remember caroline in s1 , she was so shallow and kinda bitch and insecure , but then when she loved matt she turned to be so strong , ( love is the cure ) I love you
and btw , daomon in first season was so evil but then he fell for elena and she taught him how to care again , I think caroline can be the light in klaus' life and she can change him to a diffrent person , and I think this ship doesn't ruin their carchters , I think it makes them more dimonsional and powerful
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:45 am

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
Ok don't hate me but I kind of like this couple... not the way they are forceing the pair on people but I can see why people want it. It will be intresteing to see how everything place out with them next season. However I think it is all for nothing... because Klaus can't be here forever which means that this relationship will come to an end at some point...

So where will that leave Forwood?
How much long will Klaus and Caroline last?

I think it is a waste for both characters because there is no way this ship will last long in cannon.
Although I don't like this couple, I completely get what you are saying. I can see why it appeals to people and why they like it so much but like you, I don't like the feeling of a couple being forced onto the audience and that is how I feel about Klaroline.
And I dislike how they have handled it, it feels just wrong to me.

Klaroline could never be endgame. Klaus should not remain alive by the end of the series. All villains get killed off eventually and Caroline should get a happily ever after.

But I have to say, what I want most for Caroline is for her to be single but I don't think we'll get that anytime soon lol!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 am

sweetAMY wrote:
I'm sorry , but I totally disagree with you guys , I think klaroline is gonna be the best ship in the whole show ! , I mean , I know klaus has killed a lot of people but so did stefan , damon and everyone in this show even the innocent elena gilbert had daggered rebekah once , lol!
I know klaus is so evil , but he had the worst past ever ; his father tried to kill him , his mother didn't love him , he was always searching for acceptance but no one seemed to love him , and I think klaus and caroline are so similar in this point , we all remember caroline in s1 , she was so shallow and kinda bitch and insecure , but then when she loved matt she turned to be so strong , ( love is the cure ) I love you
and btw , daomon in first season was so evil but then he fell for elena and she taught him how to care again , I think caroline can be the light in klaus' life and she can change him to a diffrent person , and I think this ship doesn't ruin their carchters , I think it makes them more dimonsional and powerful

I think my biggest problem with this ship is that it happen so fast, If this ship is a ship that is going to last then on of these chracters have to change to fit the other. I also don't like how they always seem to have Caroline picking on guy or the other or going from one guy to the other so rapidly.

Ror me I want to see them grow, to see Klaus be real about his feelings for Caroline and vs versa. I do think this could be a great ship but it feels like they are going about it all wrong.

But that is just me, they would look hot together Very Happy

And it's good to see you on the site Amy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 am

Awe, Yum--It's your opinion, no one hates you for it Exclamation

But I think everyone knows how I feel about Klaroline by now. I like both characters individually, but no together. I have said that I get why people doe like them, they have great chemistry and people seem to like the lure of good girl/bad boy on this show.

But for me, it was too much too soon. Klaus has not been redeemed in my eyes, not even in the process. He feels no type of remorse for his horrible actions. Yes, Damon has killed but when was the last time he has? He isn't perfect but he definitely is being redeemed. Stefan also feels loads of guilt and remorse for his bad actions. Caroline felt guilt about her kill as well as Elena when she
daggered Rebekah. So, my issue is not his killing because I like Klaus (villain Klaus anyway), its just they are trying to make me believe that Caroline is drawn in by this monstrous man, so to me it makes her a hypocrite because she gives Elena slack for being attracted to Damon. He killed her bestfriend, he kidnapped her other bestfriend, and was going to kill her in the ritual...not to mention he killed her boyfriend as well. I'm sorry but I just cant get behind this pairing. They would have to do a lot of work to make this work in my eyes. But IMO every villain doesn't and shouldn't be redeemed, sometimes it's best for a villain to stay a villain.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Awe, Yum--It's your opinion, no one hates you for it Exclamation

I know I'm too pretty to hate Laughing

I can get why people wouldn't like them and that is ok. there are some things about this show that we like and there are some things that we don't. I think it's ok for people to feel the way they feel... In fact I like that we all don't like and hate the same things It always good to see how other people think and to see a ship through anothers eyes without trying to get them to change their own mind.

Personal I could see Klaus with a few chracters... it just make me sad to think that he will not be here for long which means Karoline will not be around for long either. However I will enjoy it while I can lol
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 am

Haha!

But yea, I like being able to discuss my likes and dislikes without being jumped on for my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 pm

I know some of you like Klaroline, so here is a spoiler that has seemed to rile the fandom up today.

Spoiler:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/09/the-vampire-diaries-episode-7.html
Back to top Go down
sweetAMY

sweetAMY

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm

I totally get you guys ! it kinda happened so fast in s3 but I think s4 will be the build up for klaroline so we all need to wait and see what will happen I love you
but, Is that real that Tatia petrova may appear in s4 ?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Hey Amy, I doubt if Tatia appears in real time because didn't she die when Ester sacraficed her for the original vampire spell? I'm not sure, but she may appear in a flashback episode. Especially since I hear
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Am I the only one who didn't like the plot point that Klaus and Elijah were the one who fought over Tatia? idk, I found that harder to buy than his sudden interests in Caroline.

I think visually Klaroline looks great but whenever the volume in on, I have to fast forward what Klaus says to her it dumb and his argument for her to pick him is ridiculous cause thanks to him turning Tyler, Tyler along with that family money can offer her all those things not to mention Caroline could do all that on her own. I would have liked it better had he been about trying to make Caroline into his image (kind of like Caleb from Port Charles or Franklin from True Blood), to me that would have been more in character and Klaus wouldn't look ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Team : Stefan

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Don't blame me, but I kinda ship these two.
Back to top Go down
http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 pm

I kinda like the fact that Klaus is a bit chessy when he talks to Caroline. Like when he was telling her what life could be like as a vampire and with him at her side... I couldn't help but think of
Aladdin singing A Whole New World Laughing

I want to see the relationship develop better and I do not want her to be with Tyler once Karoline picks up because it wouldn't be fair to Tyler and it hits to close to home with The Trio. If they must make triangle out of these three then I want Caroline to make achoice quickly... I don't want it dragged out the whole season.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm

It's annoying because Caroline keeps man-hopping every season. Can she just stay with a guy for a minute, or just be single sometime?

I really hope they don't drag it out either, I really think that Klaus will just be an obstacle in TC's relationship. I think Caroline more so likes the idea of Klaus and all his fancy things more than anything.

I honestly don't see Klaus changing or even wanting to change, so unless Caroline changes to bad girl then this pairing won't last.

I hear that
Spoiler:
, and I really think it will be over Klaus. I would love to see this 2 duke it out lol.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
It's annoying because Caroline keeps man-hopping every season. Can she just stay with a guy for a minute, or just be single sometime?

I really hope they don't drag it out either, I really think that Klaus will just be an obstacle in TC's relationship. I think Caroline more so likes the idea of Klaus and all his fancy things more than anything.

I honestly don't see Klaus changing or even wanting to change, so unless Caroline changes to bad girl then this pairing won't last.

I hear that
Spoiler:
, and I really think it will be over Klaus. I would love to see this 2 duke it out lol.

I don't like that either, which is why I want her to make a choice right away and not draw this out to the end pf the season.

If that is true about 4.07 then I think you maybe right about it being about Klaus. i think Caroline might through Damon into the mixs as well. To be honest I don't want this to happen but I figured it was bound too. I don't see any of the gang being ok with her and Klaus if it happens.

Lots and lots of Drama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Exactly! No more love triangles that take many seasons to end.

Right, I think either
Spoiler:
Then they will through some you are a hypocrite lines at each other. Which I really want Elena to call Caroline out about being a hypocrite.

I like this kind of drama because I think Elena and Caroline have some unresolved issues that vanished once she became a vampire. It is good for some character development as well.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Exactly! No more love triangles that take many seasons to end.

Right, I think either
Spoiler:
Then they will through some you are a hypocrite lines at each other. Which I really want Elena to call Caroline out about being a hypocrite.

I like this kind of drama because I think Elena and Caroline have some unresolved issues that vanished once she became a vampire. It is good for some character development as well.

I feel like Elena has unresolved issues with each of the girls. i feel like the writers want us to belive that they are all still close good friends but there has been so much hurt and pain that It doesn't make sense for them not to dive into that more and see what has changed with all of them.

I think it will be interesting to see, what happens with Elena and Caroline once the Klaus thing is reveiled to everyone.
Back to top Go down
sweetAMY

sweetAMY

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

oh glad to see u kristal too ! well, I think that tatia may appear in aflash back or something like that , and look guys , I swaer the writers are just like gonna let caroline sleep with all the guys in the show , from human ones to vampires and hybrids lol!
I really think that s4 will give us a lot of klaroline scenes and I hope klaroline happen and caroline open her eyes and just see how much he cares about her !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caroline and Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Caroline and Klaus Empty

Back to top Go down

Caroline and Klaus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next