Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Tyler Lockwood

Go down 
+7
DEmonic
roar33
KrayBaby
torilee07
TheTVDLover
ginbell
YumYumOnigiri
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the rebel Tyler Lockwood
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 am

1 st off Tyler HAD EVERY right to be mad at Care and the Group For killing A FRIEND of his who by the way Helped them out of the goodness of his Heart and TY is right you do not trade one friend for another like that
2 nd I like that Ty is not falling in line with the group with this whole let save Elena kick She is a Vamp now Cane she not even try to save / take care of her self
3 I want TY to Get the hybrids in line with his way of thinking and takeover as leader
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 1354142156_4157_1#

THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

it's a still from 4x09 (o come all ye faithful)
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 pm

My baby I love you
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 am

MY BABY TYLER GETTING HIS PACK IN ORDER AND NOW HIS LOOKS LIKE HE IS HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT HALEY THAT IS GOOD TYLER AND THE HYBRIDS ARE ALL VERY AWESOME AND BAD ASS
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 am

I dont know why but I have this eerie feeling that Tyler won't make it out of this season alive. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like Jeremy will kill him. That whole spiel when Connor was telling Jeremy he had to kill his friend, makes me feel like the same will happen to Jeremy and that friend will be Tyler.

A lot of DE fans feel like its going to be Damon, but DAmon and Jeremy are not hardly friends, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:45 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I dont know why but I have this eerie feeling that Tyler won't make it out of this season alive. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like Jeremy will kill him. That whole spiel when Connor was telling Jeremy he had to kill his friend, makes me feel like the same will happen to Jeremy and that friend will be Tyler.

A lot of DE fans feel like its going to be Damon, but DAmon and Jeremy are not hardly friends, IMHO.
Damon is too big a character to die to be honest.. Whereas if Tyler died, it would put a strain on Klaroline, like Caroline would feel bad to be with him because Tyler hated Klaus so much..so yeah, I can kinda see this happening too! I really don't want it to though Sad

I didn't really feel bad for Tyler in this episode. I found it more funny when he was listening to Klaus and Carolines conversations! It was so obvious! I want Tyler to get a better storyline than getting jealous over Caroline falling for Klaus. More action and shit needed Smile I want to know what Hayley is up to with Shane and seer how Tyler feels about it. He's definetly still my favourite with no doubt, but I need him to get interesting again!
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm

THE ALPHA KING TYLER LOCKWOOD

Tyler was a BOSS this ep he Got his Pack in line
and became KING I am so Proud of him
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 pm

I loved Tyler in this episode Smile coming to save Caroline was so cute of him! I found it so funny when all the other hybrids started kneeling to him though, so funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:17 am

roar33 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

Damon is too big a character to die to be honest.. Whereas if Tyler died, it would put a strain on Klaroline, like Caroline would feel bad to be with him because Tyler hated Klaus so much..so yeah, I can kinda see this happening too! I really don't want it to though Sad

I didn't really feel bad for Tyler in this episode. I found it more funny when he was listening to Klaus and Carolines conversations! It was so obvious! I want Tyler to get a better storyline than getting jealous over Caroline falling for Klaus. More action and shit needed Smile I want to know what Hayley is up to with Shane and seer how Tyler feels about it. He's definetly still my favourite with no doubt, but I need him to get interesting again!
Well, not die permanently, but something like what happened in the books and he eventually came back to life.

And Tyler was so fucking amazing this episode. I was cheering and screaming when they kneeled to him lol
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

I know right! I was going crazy when he was making his speech Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 pm

No doubt in my mind. 4x09 confirmed that Tyler Lockwood is king of Mystic Falls. He is a true hero. Screw Damon. Screw Stefan. They are shitty hereos. They only put Elena first. Tyler puts EVERYONE first. Which is so incredible to watch when you remember how he was in season 1. His development and growth (while I wish we saw more of) has been incredible.
sunny

(And Bonnie Bennett is Queen)
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 am

torilee07 wrote:
No doubt in my mind. 4x09 confirmed that Tyler Lockwood is king of Mystic Falls. He is a true hero. Screw Damon. Screw Stefan. They are shitty hereos. They only put Elena first. Tyler puts EVERYONE first. Which is so incredible to watch when you remember how he was in season 1. His development and growth (while I wish we saw more of) has been incredible.
sunny

(And Bonnie Bennett is Queen)
I know right! It's beginning to bother me about how underrated he is Sad other characters and focused on Elena and only Elena, whereas he tries to keep everyone safe which I love I love you
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 am

Tyler these last ep 's have been so sad to watch him deal with his Mom and His Pack being Killed he wanted to help them and be there for them . and also loved how he try to not turn when Rebekah told him to Tyler has been very strong this season and has been growing even more as a person I hope the show keeps this up
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:28 am

New Story Line for Tyler

TYLER LOCKWOOD IS WANTED AND NEEDED ON THE SHOW BY THE FANS . Michael Trevino is a Great Actor and is a great addition to the show

When Michael is back as Tyler a Good Story line could be he being a Alpha and a good Leader takes over a Big Pack of Werewolves at the college that this an Fraternity and Sorority . The Fraternity and Sorority are New only been around for 3 years. After Tyler puts down the 2 evil Alphas He makes a turn around in both for the better . Also Tyler and Care are Soul Mates they belong together

IF JP HAVE TO MAKE TYLER LEAVE TO MAKE KLAROLINE WORK EVEN FOR A BIT THAT IS BULLSHIT THAT IS THE HIGHEST OF BULLSHIT AND ITS SHOWS WHAT A WEAK PAIRING KC ARE
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 am

That's exactly what they are doing. Just to build up stupid ass Klaroline, that ship is so damn gross to me. They couldn't have Klaus to kill Tyler because then Klaroline would be over, so instead they let Klaus manipulate Caroline to make him leave. fork this show right now TBH.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: TVD FUCKERY    Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 pm

I find it SICK that JP would fork OVER Tyler and His Story on TVD just so Kiss the ass of the KC fans

What about the Fans Of Tyler and Forwood who have been with this show for YEARS who have sit and watched this show even when all they saw was crap but kept watching anyway, who wanted to see more of Tyler and Forwood and there story together. Klaus just got a new show where his Ship is with Hayley so this Ass kissing JP is doing is just FUCKING UP THE SHOW AND NOT EVEN GOING TO MATTER BECAUSE KC WILL NOT LAST I always find it weak and very Telling when a Show runner has to take out One character to make up for Noticeable Lower Ships like Klaroline who can Not stand on its own, so they say Klaroline can not make any sense when Tyler & Forwood is Around right on set OK well lets take Tyler and Forwood out of the Way so people can not Compare and find the stronger Ship so the Lesser Ship can Seem like It can Work

THIS IS WHY TVD WILL NEVER BE great Let them keep trying to be Buffy or Angel TVD will never get there
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 am

I actually cant believe they've sent Tyler away again! He disappeared season 2 & 3 and I thought he would sTay this season but no, hes away again! I am pretty pissed off at this but Tyler and Carolines goodbye scene was really cute Smile I really hope he comes back soon, hopefully before anything happens with klaroline Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Yea, I hate when the show has to get rid of the superior ship in order to sail another. It happened with DE when Stefan left with Klaus and now with SC with Tyler leaving. It sucks. KC won't last at all, and then there is a spoiler that Klaus will
Spoiler:
and I really hope it's not Caroline. They seem to be trying to throw KC fans a bone so that when Klaus leaves, they will continue to watch the show.

And Rachel, sorry but Trevino is gone for good this time. Won't be back this season from what I hear, and if he comes back in season 5 it will be as a guest star only. It sucks because Tyler had a really good season and for them to end it like this is just unfair. They may as well had Klaus kill Tyler in 4x10 instead of having him leave like a punk in 4x14.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:26 pm

I really hope its Klaus and Rebekah who have the hot hybrid sex, that would be pretty funny lol!

Wait, WHAT. Nooooooooo, so that was like his last scene? Aw I'm so gutted. I thought he would be back, aw thats so upsetting! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Haha Klaus and Rebekah...funny and gross. lol

But yea, it makes me sad to know that MT was written out of the show like that
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 am

I really do think the hot hybrid sex will be with Caroline. For two reasons. One being who else would it be with? And two, Jomo, who is a klaroline shipper, told Klaroline shippers they would love klaroline that episode, and that he would be having hot hybrid sex. Why would he lie to his fan? He actually ships it and doesn't really tweet them anything but Klaroline spoilers and such. Plus, He also said that him and candice as lots of scenes together over the next few episodes. So yeah, I do think it's caroline.

But anyway, I thought it was really lame how Tyler was wrote out the show. He, and the other characters, lost so much because of Klaus and his family, yet Klaus got to win again. Isn't the point of a villain that he eventually gets defeated? Instead this show lets the dude win time and time again. I felt they should have let Tyler stand up to Klaus, and die trying. Instead they make him live on the run for the rest of his life from the guy who ruined his life. That sendoff was lame, and I had rather Tyler stood up to kLaus instead of tucking tail and running. But nah, Klaus has to win all the time. I would have wanted Tyler to stand up to and defeat Klaus, but that can't happen, since Klaus has his own show now. They should have killed this lame guy off in s3, like they originally intended, regardless of how much JP loved Jomo. SMH.

So yeah, I thought that Tyler sendoff was really lame, and he shouldn't have to leave so Klaroline can happen, which I have no doubt will happen.

ETA: carina posted a thingy a few days ago, where she said the show heard the outrage from Tyler/forwood fans, and that Tyler would be back for a "pivotal" moment between him and Caroline. That's even lamer that now he's back. Like come on, you had him leave, stick with your decisions. Again, SMH.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm

I mean, it will probably be with Klaroline, but I just don't see it being real. I don't know it would be tasteless IMO. But whatever, don't care about Klaroline, it's gross to me.

But yea, he suppose to come back for one more episode. Which is cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't kill him off instead. They knew that send off was lame as hell in the first place, I guess they underestimated how many people actually like Tyler.But, I am willing to bet that he comes back for prom for Caroline. It's suppose to be a Forwood moment so I am sure that's what it will be.

And Klaus should have died during the sacrifice. Or at the latest, during the Homecoming episode. For me anyway, Klaus is just blehhh. He really does make the MFG look pitiful and weak because they can't win and will never win against him. I'm really curious as to how they will have him leave the show though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I mean, it will probably be with Klaroline, but I just don't see it being real. I don't know it would be tasteless IMO. But whatever, don't care about Klaroline, it's gross to me.

But yea, he suppose to come back for one more episode. Which is cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't kill him off instead. They knew that send off was lame as hell in the first place, I guess they underestimated how many people actually like Tyler.But, I am willing to bet that he comes back for prom for Caroline. It's suppose to be a Forwood moment so I am sure that's what it will be.

And Klaus should have died during the sacrifice. Or at the latest, during the Homecoming episode. For me anyway, Klaus is just blehhh. He really does make the MFG look pitiful and weak because they can't win and will never win against him. I'm really curious as to how they will have him leave the show though.

That's what other people was saying as well. That Tyler is going to get killed when he comes back. I think that's even lamer than the sendoff he got. Should have just killed him at first, not give him a lame sendoff, then bring him back to kill him. Tyler deserves so much better. I would have liked it better had he died standing up to Klaus, and fighting against him instead of running. Like I said before, heroes gets defeated sometimes sure, but eventually they conquer and kill the villain. I think it's lame that Klaus always gets to win, everytime. I mean, not mentioning the other characters, he fucked up Tyler's life and Klaus still got to win again.

Tyler's dad died. Klaus comes into town trying to sacrifice Tyler for a stupid ritual. He turns Tyler into a hybrid and takes away his free will. He makes Tyler bite his girlfriend even though he doesn't want to. Klaus tries to "woo" and make moves on his girl, and Tyler can't do anything about it. Klaus impales and bites his girl. Klaus kills his mom. Klaus kills his hybrid family. Look at all the times Tyler has lost against Klaus, and now we can add another lost. Tyler runs and is forced to live his life on the run, because of Klaus. All because Tyler tried to do something noble and help the hybrids still sired to klaus.

And Klaus throws a hissy fit and goes after Tyler's mom. That should have been reason enough for Tyler to finally kick this guys ass and kill him, but no, Klaus can't die because the show made him their bloodline Original. And I didn't see Tyler do anything wrong when he taunted Klaus in 4x13. Had this guy caused as much trouble in my life as he did Tyler's, I would have taunted him too. So yeah, once again Klaus, the villain, wins against a member of TMF and lives on to gloat about it.

And now Klaus might win again against Tyler, if the Klex rumors are true and Tyler getting killed are true. I just think this show is really lame for keeping Klaus, no matter how much they love Jomo. In this show the villain always wins. I hope Tyler dies, if he does die, a hero death and finally stands up to Klaus. I already know Klaus won't die, he's their Bloodline Original and he has his own show soon.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

You really said everything I feel on the situation. I mean every. thing. It sucks so bad how Tyler is treated on this show. I honestly don't see how people hate on him so much. Yes, he used to be horrible guy, but he has changed the absolute most and for the best. He had the best development on the show to me. Even if someone ships Klaroline Rolling Eyes I don't see how you can talk shit about Tyler.

What pissed me off is when Klaus says you killed my brother, we are even. LIke what the fork??? Does he even hear himself, does he even believe the words coming out of his own mouth? Tyler had zip to do with killing either one of his brothers. Kol's death didn't benefit Tyler in no way, shape, or form because Tyler actually wants to remain a hybrid. And Tyler definitely didn't do anything wrong in 4x13, as a matter of a fact he didn't do enough IMO.
And it just boggles me that Klaroline has so many fans, like ship what you want I don't care but I just don't get it and I tried. And some will justify everything little thing Klaus does especially to Damon. And the thing about Damon and Klaus is that Damon tries to redeem himself, Klaus hasn't done a single nice thing yet except help decode the sword. He stabs and bites Caroline and leaves her for dead, and had it not been for Tyler she would have died, and people try to romanticize that because in the end he saved her? I'm sorry but this ship is the most pitiful I have ever seen. If Caroline has sex with him, I will never look at her the same. I'm so happy the Originals are leaving.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:49 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I remember that! I rolled my eyes so hard at that part I thought it would stay like that forever, no lie. Tyler had absolutely nothing to do with that. Like you said, he wasn't a part of the gang's plan on getting the cure. He could actually care less about it actually. His whole goal this season was releasing the hybrids from their bond, that's it. He didn't help the gang out at all in anything related to the cure. He stayed far away from it. Damon actually didn't want to look for the cure either, but since Elena was sire bonded to him he had to. They should have listened to Damon earlier in the season about Shane.

But yeah, Tyler was actually smart to stay away from the cure. And for KLaus to even utter the words "we're even" to TYler, after all the shit he's put this guy through? Even? Tyler hasn't actually done anything to the guy to make them even, not one bit. These shitty ass Originals came into these kids town, ruined their lives, killed their loved ones, yet the Originals get to win time and time again? Kol and Finn being killed by TMF barely scratched the surface of them being even.

All these Originals fans was bitching about their precious Kol, screw him! Seriously! Maybe if the guy hadn't, you know, been trying to kill Elena's brother and Bonnie no one would have messed with him. He brought it on himself as far as I'm concerned. And that still doesn't even out the body count that the Originals racked up against TMF. I don't care how many vampires died from Kol's line, he shouldn't have stuck his nose in TMF's business. I very much doubt Elena would have went against Kol hadn't he not tried to kill her brother. Matter of fact, I know and can say for a fact that she wouldn't have touched him at all had he left them alone.

And these Originals fans had the nerve to say That Elena deserved to lose her brother as payback for Kol dying. Like, come on. Who is Kol to try to stop the others from getting the cure? He didn't even give good reasons either, besides he heard it from so and so. He sounded like those RL people who always predict the end of the world every few years.

And even when Kol was trying to warn them against going for the cure, he still wasn't a blip on Elena's radar until he tried to kill Jeremy. Then Elena and the others tried to kill him. I'm mad that they constantly lose against these Originals. Even killing Kol and Finn doesn't make them even at all. The Originals, either individually or together, killed way more from TMF's side than TMF killed of them. Hell, Klaus was the main one racking up body counts against them.

I agree with you about Klaus not even trying to redeem himself. At least Damon is on a redemption arc, Klaus still doesn't care what he does or who he kills. I actually saw these articles where it says TMF is no better than Klaus. And it compared Damon and Stefan to Klaus, and TMF killing Kol and all this stuff. I was like wow. Seriously?

Even their noble Elijah has done some shitty stuff to TMF. So yeah, I really hope once the Originals leave they don't come back. Let them stay on their little spinoff, whether it's successful or not, please don't come back. Otherwise I want to see TMF kill them once and for all, should they return to this show. And I want Tyler to come back and kill one of them, mainly Klaus.

I also agree that TYler has changed a lot from how he was in s1. The guy became a really nice guy, to both Caroline and his friends. He was always willing to help them and put himself on the line. Hell, he apologizes the most out of everyone in the show, even for stuff he has no control over. I will miss him a lot. I didn't really ship forwood but I like Tyler though. He's one of my fave characters and even though I don't like Caroline, I liked him with her. I hope they don't kill him off, or I'll be even more pissed that he was brought back for that.

Was you the person who said maybe Tyler comes back to dance with Caroline for prom? I think he might come back for that as well. It would be really sweet for forwood should it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Lockwood
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next